The retail management training program offers a holistic, results-oriented and intensive training on retail management. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the retail management training course, delegates will be able to:
- Analyse store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Understand customer behaviour in a retail environment
- Develop successful sales plans to grow store profitability
- Produce a positive shopping experience
- Use proper merchandising and promotional strategies to improve sales performance and customer loyalty
The Retail Environment and Challenges
- Retailing Defined
- Today’s Retail Environment
- The Pillars of Retail (7Ps) and Related Metrics
- Retailing and Marketing Channels
Retail Strategies and Business Intelligence
- Retail Competitive Strategies
- The 5 Dimensions of a Retail Strategy
- The EST Model: Achieving Strategic Positioning
- Assessing Strengths and Weaknesses for Better Positioning
- Retail Leadership Guidelines
- The Components of Retail Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence and Retail Operations
Store Sales Performance Metrics
- Critical Performance Questions
- What to Measure and When?
- 15 Key Retail Metrics
- The Strategic Profit Model (DuPont Analysis)
- Computing the Store’s Return on Net Worth
Retail Sales Management and Coaching
- The New Role of the Retail Sales Associates
- Relationship Selling and Retailing
- The Retail Sales Management Process
- Set Goals and Objectives
- Define and Measure Metrics
- Performance Evaluation
- Rewards and Incentives
Retail Performance Management
- The Critical Components of Retail Performance
- Improve the Quality of Leadership
- Instil a High-Performance Culture
- Develop and Implement HR Programs and Processes
Evaluating Individual Performance Levels
Developing Balanced Scorecards (Store and Retail Sales Associates)
Customer Service Management
- Trends in Customer Relations
- Shaping Customer Perceptions
- Developing Your Own Service Strategy
- Customer Service Requirements
- Key Ingredients of Service Strategy
- Facts about Customer Complaints
- A Retail Success Blueprint
Who Should Attend?
Senior retail managers who seek to discover the various traits of successful retail management.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.