Worldwide, organizations hold Training and People Development in high stead as an integral pillar supporting businesses and productivity. At Zoe, we regard it as the core of all professions. Hence, our Training and Development Professional Course is built uniquely to cover all aspects of personal upskill for trainers and all personnel entrusted with the critical role of competency building.
Training and Development cannot be taken lightly for two major reasons above all else: Firstly, training becomes the source of the Company’s or Organization’s culture and value system. A credible trainer will be instrumental in building a phenomenal, growth-oriented and receptive culture.
On the other hand, inappropriate or substandard rendering of any training will be averse and counter-productive to the goals of any far-sighted business or institution. Secondly, the vertical of training and development ensures cross-skilling and the development of transferable skills in an individual.
It will help fix gaps and create a self-sustainable avenue for growth. In other words, this vertical is a growth catalyst in an organisation. Therefore, it is even more imperative for companies to invest in the right individuals for training and training programmes to roll out to their employee and partners.
This Training and Development Professional Course is built strategically to cover the right behaviours and skills needed by successful trainers and facilitators globally, in the 21st century. The success of a good trainer lies not only in their communication but also in their behaviour.
Do delegates find them approachable? – How can they work to enhance this aspect. How can they develop people skills and how can they dissect and compartmentalise information to bite-sized feeds for participants to chew and digest and apply in their work environment?
The secret to all of these and more, is what you will find as the modules of our course unfold! Not everyone was born to be a trainer. Therefore, we at Zoe take a special interest in making sure that our delegates learn skills and apply them to bring out the best of their innate abilities.
Our highly experienced and proficient facilitators will provide personalised and real-time feedback to each participant, assisting a meaningful growth in their development.
Our Training and Development Professional Course has helped several executives, managers, ambassadors and trainers acquire a paradigm shift in their mindset, thus allowing a breakthrough from an archived lecture mode of delivery.
Our post-training analysis records a display of new and dynamic, creative training methods in all our participants, empowering them to embrace a higher level of success in their role, every day.
The main objective of this ‘Certified Training and Development Professional Course’ is to empower professionals with—
- the ability to get a higher level of competence as a training and development professional
- real-time feedback on their facilitation skills supported with ATD standards of training and development in 21st-century communication
- the ability to understand language and vocal aspects that do not align with positive feedback and collaborative behaviour
- capability to correct oneself and improvise on a higher level of competence
- understanding of the fundamentals and requisites of a good trainer and facilitator, along with different methodologies of training and variety of training content
- ability to express ideas confidently and positively on any subject
- the skill to initiate conversations, offer feedback, respond to criticism and compliment participants in the classroom
- understanding of the potential of listening, questioning, and acknowledging while offering feedback
Zoe Talent Solutions designs training courses to provide to our training audience and their unique professional background and experience. Our training programmes have classroom sessions with presentations by a highly experienced facilitator.
We support trainee participation through group discussions, role-plays, group activities, assessments and more. Trainees are also entreated to share their experiences, issues, apprehensions and best practices from their respective organisations, which are facilitated by the trainer to enhance learning for the entire participant group.
Zoe Talent Solutions follows Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this ‘Certified Training and Development Professional Course’ will benefit in many ways as follows:
- Individuals become better-abled trainers and their abilities will reflect positively for your business
- More calibration in mindset, aligned and associated with the brand values of your organization
- Greater respect for the employee, the organisation and brand value
- Increased demand for the goods and services your organization offers in diverse markets owing to increased credibility
- Decrease in conflicts over instructions and ambiguous communication as a result of a calibrated mindset
- Market credibility increase owing to stakeholder recommendation
- Improved individual performance owing to the higher understanding due to good trainer capability and effective feedback
- An overall positive sense of esteem for the organization
- Better dispute management, owing to a keen awareness of human behaviour and its duplication
- Lower attrition as individuals participating will feel invested in, listened to, valued and motivated through effective training and development
Professionals attending this ‘Certified Training and Development Professional Course’ will benefit at an in-depth level in the following ways:
- A clear and well-defined understanding of the elements of training
- Increased awareness of one’s ability to understand an audience and their unique learning styles
- Access to our repository of videos and practice sessions exclusively owned by Zoe Talent Solutions access to your own videos (pre and post) as included in this Professional Training Course
- Ability to identify one’s area of opportunity to recognise and correct common and usual mistakes in their own facilitation styles
- Understanding the impact and influence of feedback mechanisms in business and personal communication
- A sense of accomplishment adding to a steady application of training design, delivery and presentation techniques
- Overall development in individual performance and relationships, owing to increased competency in people development
- The ability to role-model professional and proficient talent development in the organisation for team-members to observe and imitate
- Ability to engage facilitation and feedback skills to reach an increased standard of excellence within the organisation
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents, Vice-presidents and Senior Management who are looking to upskills themselves in the area of training and development
- Managers, Senior Executives and Team Leaders across industries
- Administration executives responsible for upskilling other employees in their sector
- Executives who are aspiring trainers
- Trainers, teaching staff, educators and administrators responsible for interacting with students and faculty
- Human Resource Managers, Executives and Leaders responsible for conducting employee training, performance and organisational development
- Government officials responsible for training and employee development in government sectors
- Hospital staff, support staff in volunteer camps and faculty in charge of training
- Any other professional who is looking to be a training and development specialist
The course will cover the following areas that are imperative in developing participants’ abilities to become effective trainers and people competency building professionals.
Module 1 – Introduction to Training and Development
- Training and Development in the 21st Century
- Competencies of a Credible Trainer
- Importance of Assertive Behaviour
- Identifying your Fears & Triggers
- Assess your Communication Style
Module 2 – Conducting a TNA (Needs Analysis)
- Introduction to TNA
- Organizational Goals
- Evaluating Employee Performance
- Observations, Reviews and Conclusions
- Drawing up a Training Plan
- Practice (Role-plays) & Feedback
Module 3 – Training Structure and Design – Part 1
- The Elements of a Good Design
- Listing Key Objectives
- Evaluation Instruments
- Creating your Training Outline
- Practice and Feedback
Module 4 – Training Structure and Design – Part 2
- The Art of Building Training Content
- Choosing your Training Material
- Activities, Ice-breakers and More
- Classroom set-up (Virtual and Physical)
- Practice Project & Feedback
Module 5 – Pre-requisites of a Good Training
- Identifying your Audience
- Auditory, Visual and Kinaesthetic Learners
- Ten-Point Checklist
- Self-Guided Assignments and Reading
- Classroom set-up (Virtual and Physical)
- Assessments and Feedback
Module 6 – Training Delivery
- Introduction to Presentation Skills
- First Impressions
- Body Language in a Virtual Classroom
- Posture, Poise and Impact
- Videos and Self-Assessment
Module 7 – Facilitation and Presentation
- The Power of Confidence
- Facilitating vs Telling
- Empathy and Acknowledgement
- Emotional Intelligence
- Presentations and Feedback
Module 8 – Feedback and Personal Development
- Why is Feedback critical in Training?
- Listening to stated and unstated needs
- Barriers to Effective Learning
- 3 Ways of Offering Feedback
- Questioning, Probing and Offering Solutions
- Practice Exercises & Feedback