This contract administration training program aims at helping each participant achieve a holistic understanding of Contract Administration and will assist their abilities in implementing contractual obligations.
The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Principles of Contracts
- Objectives and Definitions
- Contract Framework
- Elements of a Contract
- Difficulties Encountered in Contract Administration
- Contract Administration Major Steps
- Competencies of Contract Administrators
- Contract Administration Tools
- Key Principles
- Knowing Your Contract
- Contract Provisions Affecting Implementation
- Tools and Techniques for Contract Administration
- Information Needed for Administering a Contract
- Records and Documentations
- Roles and Responsibilities of Contract Administrators
- Competencies for Contract Professionals
- Developing Schedule and Cost Plans
- Developing Milestones Charts
- Contractor Evaluation
- On-Going Assessments
- Evaluating Contractor’s Performance
- Managing Contracts in Progress
- Performance Reporting
- Status and Progress Reporting
- Performance Indicator
- Claims and Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Types of Damages
- Force Majeure
- Changes and Variation Orders
- Claims and Extensions
- Contract Closeout Lessons Learned: How, Who, Where and When
- Alternative Dispute Resolution:
- Contract Termination
- Termination for Default
- Termination for Convenience
- Partnership with Contractor
- Strategic Alliance
- Objectives of Partnership
- Elements of Partnerships
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Planning Negotiation
- Trading Concessions
- Negotiation Preparation
- Negotiation Guidelines
- Identify the major activities and steps of contract administration
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions
- Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in contract administration
- Explain the different types of claims, damages, and liabilities
- Identify Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and ways to resolve claims
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.