This is the age of make or breaks when it comes to communication on behalf of a Brand/Entity. The one role that accentuates the ability of an institution or organization to make a lasting impression on the world, is that of Corporate Communication.
Essentially part of the Human Resources Division, the role of an individual in the department of Corporate Communication is to engage employees, keep all internal stakeholders and clients updated on organization news, ensure the organization brand is always viewed in a good light.
Such a person must work creatively to present data, conduct research in addition to applying critical thinking and technical skills.
At Zoe, we make sure that all our programmes are designed to serve our delegates the cream of information and provide practice and case studies so that they can explore the depths of skill, all the way to its foundation. By this principle, our Corporate Communication Training Course focuses not only on the externalities of communication but also its depth – which lies in behaviour.
The Course design equips our highly skilled facilitators to take participants through a well-structured journey by the end of which they will find themselves evolved in the knowledge and skill pertaining to Corporate Communication.
At Zoe, we take a special interest in making sure that our delegates learn to synchronise all aspects of their communication to reflect meaningful relationships on behalf of their organisation.
The Course not only covers the basics of email writing, public speaking, generating ideas and working on Human Resource Management Systems for Communication but also dives deeply into human behaviour and its impact on communication.
There is also an entire module devoted to Crisis Management through Corporate Communication, in addition to the need for research and critical thinking, aspects of this role that cannot be undermined.
This Zoe training course will thus empower you to do justice to your role as a communication expert. Through this course, you will be able to apply advanced communication techniques and also role-model this ability to mentor your friends and colleagues.
By ensuring the application of all elements showcased, you will attract a high level of excellence, you desire to see in yourself. You will resultantly be better positioned to help your organisation stand out in interactions with stakeholders, customers and clients, the world over!
The main objective of this course is to empower professionals with—
- the ability to reach a higher level of competence in corporate communication
- real-time feedback on spoken and digital communication aligned with global communication standards
- the ability to recognise the function and potential of the role of corporate communication
- understanding of the strategy and requisites for a Crisis Communication
- ability to communicate ideas fluently on any subject
- the skill to initiate conversations, offer opinions, respond to interview questions and build relationships
- the understanding of how many tools can be leveraged to build a strong organizational culture through effective corporate communication
Zoe Talent Solutions designs training courses to cater to our training audience and their unique professional background and experience. Classroom sessions with presentations by a highly experienced facilitator form a major part of our training programmes.
We inspire trainee involvement through group discussions, role-plays, group activities, assessments and more. Trainees are also invited to share their understandings, issues, concerns and best practices from their respective organisations, which are facilitated by the trainer to optimise learning for the entire participant group.
Zoe Talent Solutions’ follows its unique training methodology of Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this course will benefit in many ways accordingly:
- Individuals become more aware of their role and responsibility and the potential of the Corporate Communication function
- More calibration in communication, aligned with the brand values of your organization
- Greater respect for the individual, the organisation and brand value
- Increased demand for the goods and services your organization offers in diverse markets
- The decrease in negative propagation of your goods/services
- Market credibility will be on the rise owing to stakeholder recommendations
- Improved individual performance because they now have a higher understanding and sense of responsibility
- Better culture, owing to the impact of the Corporate Communication function, when used positively
- Lower attrition as delegates will feel invested in, listened to, valued and motivated as employees
Professionals attending this course will be able to develop and exhibit the following:
- A clear understanding of the role and functions of internal and external corporate communication
- Increased awareness of human behaviours and their effect and impact on communication styles
- Access to content and feedback practice sessions exclusively owned and run by Zoe Talent Solutions
- Ability to identify one’s area of opportunity in improving their skills in this area
- Understanding the impact of substandard business communication on the individual and the organisation
- A sense of accomplishment contributing to a proactive and positive approach in external communication
- Overall improvement in individual performance and relationships, owing to increased competency in job role
- The ability to role-model excellent communication in the organisation for subordinates to observe and imitate
- Ability to manage the crisis on behalf of the organisation effectively
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource Managers and Executives in charge of Corporate and Business Communication
- Managers, Secretaries and Team Leaders who are in customer-facing roles
- Administration executives responsible for communicating to different sectors of the internal organization and clients
- Executives who are looking for a role change in the area of Corporate Communication
- Heads of teaching staff, educators and administrators responsible for interacting with students, guardians and external agencies
- Government officials responsible for communication and administration in government sectors
- Hospital staff, support staff in volunteer camps and faculty communicating with external stakeholders
- Any other professional who is striving for excellence in Corporate Communication
The course will cover the following areas that are imperative in understanding the importance of Corporate Communication and increasing the participants’ ability to fully exhibit the functions necessary for this dynamic role.
Module 1 – An Introduction to Corporate Communication
- Communication in the 21st Century
- Role of an Effective Communications Team
- How is Communication Interpreted?
- Impact of a Non-professional Communication
- Assess your Communication Style
Module 2 – Behaviours & Communication Styles
- Role of Behaviours in Communication
- Passive Communication
- Aggressive Communication
- Assertiveness in Communication
- Identify your own style
- Practice (Role-plays) & Feedback
Module 3 – Types of Business Information
- The Role of Business Information in Corporate Communication
- Categorising Business Information
- Sources of Business Information
- Assessing the Purpose & Reliability of Information
- Case Studies
- Personal Assignments
Module 4 – Internal Communication (Part – I)
- Functions of Internal Communication
- Email Writing
- Memorandums & Announcements
- Practice Assignments and Feedback
Module 5 – Internal Communication (Part – II)
- Identifying your Audience
- Choosing your Platform
- Internal Blogs, Newsletters & Publications
- Employee Handbooks and Flyers
- Practice Activities & Feedback
Module 6 – External Communication (Part I)
- Functions of External Communication
- Media and Public Relations
- Customer Communications
- Marketing and Advertisements
- Case Studies & Practice Exercises
Module 7 – Crisis Communication
- Creating a Strategy for Crisis Communication
- Defining Pre-requisites and Timelines
- Preparing Employees for Interviews
- Communication Legal and Government Departments
- Organization Brand Security
- Worksheets and Practice
Module 8 – Presentation and Public Speaking
- Become a Fluency Expert
- Expressing an Opinion on behalf of your brand
- How to organise and deliver your content
- Applying Research and Critical Thinking
- Summary & Feedback