This visual merchandising training program offers delegates the knowledge and practice required to achieve superior competencies in the area of creative and visual merchandising.
The Retail Selling and visual merchandising course outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the visual merchandising training program, delegates will be able to:
- Develop the necessary competence and attitude to maximize sales and create long-term customer loyalty
- Explain customer behaviour in a retail environment
- Use practical selling skills to guide their customers through a defined customer decision process
- Create a positive customer shopping experience
- Generate outstanding customer service
The Changing Retail Environment
- The Changing Business Environment
- The Buyer Decision Process
- New Roles of Retail Sales Associates
- Three Basic Tasks of Retailing
- Retailing Biggest Challenges
- The Black Hole Concept
The Retail Selling Process
- The Customers Buying Motives
- The Retail Purchase Decision Process
- Presale Planning (Gathering Information)
- The Retail Four-Fold Selling Process (Selling Cycle)
- Characteristics of a Top Retail Salesperson
The GUEST Approach Selling Format
- Greeting the GUEST
- Understanding the GUEST
- Explaining the Products’ Features and Benefits
- Suggesting Additional Items
- Thanking the GUEST
Customer Service Excellence in Retail
- Customer Service Defined (Retail Perspective)
- Determining Customer Service Levels
- Factors to Consider When Determining Customer Services to Offer
- Foundations of Great Service People
- Handling Complaints
- Dealing with Different Types of Customers
Merchandising for the Ideal Customer Experience
- Merchandising Presentation
- Store Environment Atmosphere
- Various Store Designs
- The Different Types of Fixtures
- Preparing and Conducting a Store Audit Report
- Important Retail Metrics and KPIs (Evaluating Store and Staff Performance)
- Field Visit to a Retail Shopping Centre
Who Should Attend?
All retail sales staff as well as team leaders and supervisors accountable for sales.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.