Thinking is a natural process and we cannot avoid it but we can definitely change our way of thinking. It is our brain which processes our thoughts when we look at any situation, object, data, person etc.
We have a set of preinstalled assumptions, reasons, logics biases which construct our thoughts and we can definitely change or control them to build an effective thinking skill which is called Critical Thinking.
Critical Thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally, comprehending the logical connection in a situation. It has been the subject of much thought for a lot of centuries and has continued to be a subject of discussion in today’s modern world.
How will this “Critical Thinking Training Course” help you in becoming a better leader? In order to be an effective leader in today’s work environments, you must think out of the box and bring the right set of skills, attitudes and methods to achieve results.
This Critical Thinking Training Program provides you the mindset needed to see a situation in a completely different way and will help you in making effective decisions based on right logics and evaluations.
This Zoe training course will empower you in your Critical thinking by providing detailed knowledge of thoughts, logic, reasoning and arguments. This course will make you think 360 degrees about an idea and will help you make decisions effectively.
Upon completing this ‘Critical Thinking Training Program’ successfully, participants will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of critical thinking
- Clarify the difference in cognition, reasoning and logics
- Improve their decision making based on facts, assumptions, arguments etc.
- Able to see a problem with a logical approach to find a quick solution
- Understand the importance of bias in critical thinking
- Apply Critical Thinking in practical situations
- Self assess their thoughts and change them as per the requirement
This Critical Thinking Training Program will comprise the following training methods:
- Seminars & Presentations
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies
This course will also follow the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply model like all our other courses.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this Critical Thinking Training Program can benefit in the following ways:
- More creativity from team members resulting in getting more ideas to improve business
- Problems will get solved quicker due to the use of best practices by thinking about different solutions
- Increase your teams’ productivity by focussing on areas to be worked upon
- Performance issues can be addressed and improved by better mentoring
Individuals who participate in this Critical Thinking Training Program can gain from it in the following ways:
- Have a better understanding of a situation or an argument by thinking 360 degrees
- Able to see a problem with a logical approach to solve it quickly
- Build a customised self-development plan to ensure your growth in the organisation
- Able to give a clear explanation of your thoughts in your presentation
- Overall improvement in the mindset
- Apply your critical and creative thinking to develop your own employee’s performance, as well as the growth of your organisation
Who Should Attend?
This Critical Thinking Training Program would be suitable for:
- New Employees
- Potential leaders
- Management professionals
- Heads of Department
- Team leaders
- Operation Managers
- Technical Leaders who lead sub-teams
- Aspiring leaders
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION- Critical Thinking
- What are the types of thinking?
- What is critical thinking?
- Importance of critical thinking
MODULE 2: Cognitive Thinking
- Definition of Cognition
- How does your Brain Work?
- Evolution of Human Brain
- Left Brain Vs Right Brain
- Importance of Cognition in Critical Thinking
- Limitation of Cognition
MODULE 3: Reasoning
- What is reasoning?
- Importance of Reasoning in Decision Making
- Impact of Reasoning in Critical Thinking
- Is reasoning always correct?
- Fallacious Reasoning
- Good and Bad Reasoning
- Limitations of Reasoning
MODULE 4: Logical Thinking
- What is logic?
- Importance of Thinking Logically
- Inductive Reasoning
- Deductive Reasoning
- Impact of Logics in Critical Thinking
MODULE 5: Statements and Arguments
- What is a Statement?
- What is the Argument?
- Understanding Assumption
MODULE 6: Six Thinking Hats Model
- White Hat
- Red Hat
- Black Hat
- Yellow Hat
- Blue Hat
- Green Hat
- Application of 6 Hats Tool
MODULE 7: Cognitive Bias
- What is Cognitive Bias?
- Myths about Cognitive Bias
- Some Examples
- How does it impact Critical Thinking?
- Debiasing Strategies
MODULE 8: Parts of Critical Thinking
- Self- Assessment
MODULE 9: Time to Apply
- Case Studies and Story Telling
- Understanding the practical application of Critical Thinking
- Developing a powerful, positive leadership mindset
- Applying the tools and theories to improve Critical Thinking
- Final Tips