The Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: Strategies and Measurement program is an advanced course that will help each participant to be able to understand and develop highly productive strategies around customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this customer satisfaction and loyalty program, participants will be able to:
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention, loyalty and measure them in a meaningful and systematic way
- Include a profitability dimension to any customer loyalty strategy
- Plan, manage and analyse impactful customer satisfaction surveys
- Define customer segments, profiles and models for maximum strategic as well as tactical impact
- Create Customer Value Propositions that work
- Develop loyalty schemes: know what to avoid and how to improve them
- Customer Satisfaction, Retention, Loyalty and Delight
- Levels of Loyalty
Key Loyalty Measurements
- Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Retention Rate (CRR)
- Profit Impact of CRR
- Customer Life Expectancy and Customer Loyalty Index
Loyalty and Profits
- General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Shortfall
- Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Customer Profitability and the Whale Curve
- Customer Profitability at Best Practice Companies
- The Strategy Quadrant
- Objective of the Survey
- Population of Interest
- Writing the Questions
- Sampling Methods
- Administration and Analysis
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Guidelines, Methods and Metrics
- Transactional versus Image-Based Satisfaction Surveys
- Who and What to Measure
- What and How to Ask
Segmenting your Customers
- Attitudinal and Behavioral Dimensions
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Customer Profile and Modelling
Key to Loyalty: A Customer Value Proposition that Works
- A Powerful Value Proposition
- The Voice of the Customer
- Core Competencies and Core Values
Building Customer Loyalty
- The 6 P’s of Customer Loyalty
- The Two-Tier Approach
- Tips, Ingredients and Laws of Customer Loyalty
- Background and Expectations
- Building a Successful Scheme
- Cause Marketing and Customer Buy-in
Who should attend?
All marketing staff at any level in the organization, CRM and data mining departments, market research, loyalty scheme managers and supervisors, product managers, business unit managers, sales managers and supervisors, customer care managers and supervisors, analysts and any interested decision-maker, department head or supervisor.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.