The Certified Customer Service Professional training course will enable participants to effectively manage customer handling with globally recommended techniques and practices. The customer service professional training course outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this customer service training course, participants will be able:
- To understand the importance of branded customer service and exceeding customer delight
- To develop essential impression and communication skills
- To understand telephone communication
- To develop online communication
- To develop professional service body language
- To learn how to manage difficult customers
Module 1: Creating The Branded Customer Experience
- Passion to Exceeding Customer Delight
- The 4 Levels of Customer Service: Must, Should, Could and WOW!
- Delivering the Branded Customer Experience by Capturing Customers
Module 2: Impression & Communication Fundamentals
- Create a Positive First and Lasting Impression to Exceed Customer Delight
- Understand the Communication Model and Process
- Develop Questioning and Listening Techniques to Gather Information
Module 3: Telephone Etiquette And Online Netiquette
- The Call Opening, Holds, Transfers and Closing of a Telephone Call
- Develop Positive Responses and Avoid Negative Responses
- Online Communication: Keeping It Simple and Short with “Double E”: Easy to Read and Easy to Understand
Module 4: Professional Body Language In Service and Business Meetings
- Principles for Interpreting & Role of Body Language
- Personal Appearance, Body, Posture & Movement, Eye Contact and Facial Expression
- Understand Business Meeting Etiquette: Business Cards and Seating Arrangements
Module 5: Managing Difficult Customers
- Understand Customer Conflict and Its Stages
- Dealing with Difficult Customers: The HEAT Approach
- Strategies to Manage Angry and Emotional Customers: The 4 Personality Types
Module 6: The Way Forward – A Customer-Centric Culture
- Continuous Development of the Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Habits of a Service Professional to Create a Customer-Centric Culture
- Develop Long-Term Objectives, Short Term Goals and Immediate Targets with the SMART Technique
- Personal Action Plan: Developing a Personal Service Commitment
Who should attend?
Customer Service Representatives, Contact Centre Professionals, Customer Relationship Consultants, Business Development & Account Executives, Front-line employees who interact daily with customers.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.