|20 Nov - 01 Dec, 2023||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|15 Jan - 19 Jan, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|12 Feb - 23 Feb, 2024||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|18 Mar - 22 Mar, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|29 Apr - 03 May, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|13 May - 17 May, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|19 May - 23 May, 2024||Riyadh||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|03 Jun - 07 Jun, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|22 Jul - 26 Jul, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|19 Aug - 23 Aug, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|16 Sep - 20 Sep, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|21 Oct - 25 Oct, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|18 Nov - 29 Nov, 2024||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|02 Dec - 06 Dec, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
What is a design thinking approach? Design thinking is a constant process that seeks to understand the user, challenge assumptions and redefine the problems of the businesses. This helps to identify strategies and solutions which might not have been instantly thought of with our initial level of understanding.
It also helps us to observe, reflect and empathise with our target user for designing our products and services. Ceaseless Experimentation which lies at the core of Design thinking helps reframe and arrive at the right mindset, and realistic solutions to the undefined or ill-defined problems.
Do you want design thinking to impact all the areas of your business? Do you believe that it will help you solve problems that are holding the growth of your company? This training program offered by ZOE Talent Solutions will help you understand how the design thinking tools work. It will also take real-life case studies and examples so that you know and understand the kind of results you can expect from each method.
This Design Thinking training program will address the following objectives:
- Get clarity on the challenges faced by your customers with regards to the problems faced by them
- Identify new approaches and solutions to the problems faced
- Figure out the root cause to the problems that are holding back the business opportunities
- Question assumptions and preconceived notions to explore the alternatives
- Generate out-of-box thinking with proven strategies like brainstorming and story-mapping
- Create an impact on the users with the best solutions offered after prototyping and testing the ideas
To meet these objectives, this program offered by ZOE Talent Solutions will make the participants realise the need of being constantly creative and innovative in their respective businesses. In this highly interactive course, participants will understand how to increase the effectiveness of their business offerings. An experienced instructor/s will use a variety of techniques such as interactive presentation, exercises, and case studies. Role plays, group discussions and examples of the leading-edge companies who have imbibed design thinking will give the participants the right mindset in the rapidly evolving business climate.
ZOE Talent Solutions applies the methodology of ‘Do-review-learn-apply’ in their training programs.
The organisation would get the following benefits –
- Better collaboration during brain-storming sessions
- Create and test prototypes while reducing the risk of failure
- Reduction in risk before launching new ideas
- Imbibe a culture that focuses on creativity and innovation
- Unleash the creative potential of the team
- Establishing a forum of sharing ideas openly
- Allowing your team to reframe challenges into possibilities
- Get equipped with a team ready to take on challenges
- Get branded as a customer-centric company
- Develop the ability to face competition
- Identify newer perspectives of doing things
- Increase in employee engagement
- Increase in rate of retention
- Increase in profit margins
Participants will get benefited in the following ways:
- Develop the ability to think big constantly
- Master your creative thinking
- Opportunity to work with diverse teams and with the end-users
- Experiment, innovate and prototype on new ideas, products, and services
- Opportunity to lead the business forward in the rapidly evolving business climate
Who Should Attend?
This program should be attended by Professionals who are:
- C-Suite Executives
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Business Owners
- Heads of Departments
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Growth Managers
- R & D Managers
- Product Heads
- Creative Managers
- Senior Designers
- Art Director
- Consultants- Innovation and Growth
- Team Leaders
- Leaders who want to incorporate creativity and innovation at workplace
- All those who care about giving exceptional customer experience
- All those who want to improve their product/services
This training program includes the following modules:
MODULE 1: DESIGN THINKING
- Introduction to design thinking
- History of design thinking
- Overview of design thinking frameworks
- Exploring the 5 Stages in design thinking framework
- Design thinking for everyone in the organisation
- Innovation in solving problems with design thinking
- Steps to facilitate design thinking in your team
MODULE 2: DISCOVER DESIGN PROBLEMS
- Overview of the discovery phase
- Define project stakeholders
- Methods within discover
MODULE 3: BUILDING EMPATHY
- What is empathy?
- It’s relevance in design thinking
- Developing empathy for your target groups
- Techniques to develop empathy with users
- Understand the ways to get results from ethnographic research
- How to conduct user interviews?
- How to build empathy with user groups?
LESSON 4: DEFINE- FRAME THE DESIGN PROBLEMS
- Overview of define phase
- Methods with define
- Clustering your ideas and reveal insights through Affinity Diagrams
- Introduction to personas
- Steps to create engaging personas
- Constructing and describing a persona
- Empathy Maps- Their importance and how to use them
- Problem statement- How to create your point of view (POV) problem statement
- Mapping the stakeholders in the design project
MODULE 5: IDEATE
- What is Ideation?
- It’s importance in design thinking
- Preparing an ideation plan
- Technique of brainstorming
- Using the SCAMPER Ideation method
- Using the worst possible idea method
- Use the challenges assumption method
- Analogies method
- Sketching as an ideation method
- Barriers in ideation and how to overcome them
MODULE 6: PROTOTYPING
- What is prototyping?
- How does it benefit?
- How to start with prototyping?
- Insights from prototyping
- Fidelity prototypes and best practices
- Pitfalls in prototyping and how to avoid them
- Ensuring feasibility and viability of the prototype to the actual product
MODULE 7: DESIGN- DESIGN THE SOLUTIONS
- Overview of the design phase
- Types of Evaluative Research
- When to use Evaluative research?
- What is a usability Test and when to use it?
- How to conduct the heuristic evaluation?
- Test your prototypes for feedback and learning
- Pitfalls in usability testing