This practical and effective Developing Business Plan training course consists of modules granting superior technical skills to participants seeking to develop and implement Business Plans.
The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Developing the Business Plan
- Definition of a Business Plan
- Benefits of a Business Plan
- The Planning Process
- Getting the Commitment of the Team
- Value Chain Analysis
- Understanding the Firm’s Value Chain
- Linkages as Drivers of Competitive Advantage
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Definitions and Methodologies
- Examples of Vision and Mission Statements
- Market Situation Analysis
- General (Macro) Environment
Specific Environment, Includes:
- Market and Customer Segmentation
- Price Elasticity
- Price Elasticity Definition
- Price Elasticity and Performance
- Forces that Shape Price Elasticity
- Market Potential, Size and Share
- The Growth-Share Matrix, SWOT and Gap Analysis
- Goals, Strategies and Tactics
- The SMART Objectives Concept
- Examining Strategic Alternatives
- Tactics Preparation and Programs
- Program Implementation Schedule
- The Science and Art of Forecasting
- Forecasting Definitions and Assumptions
- Time Series
- Causal Methods
- Judgemental Approach
- Resources Needed
- Linking with Programs Schedule
- Workforce and Workforce Charts
- Basic Financial Concepts
- The Income Statement
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
- Concluding the Business Plan
- The Whole Plan at a Glance
- The Executive Summary
- Successful Business Plan Implementation
- Owning the Plan
- Supporting the Plan
- Adapting the Plan
- Controlling the Plan
- Sales and Financial Reviews
- Individual Performance Reviews
- Explain the critical importance of a well-thought-out business plan for the success of the organization.
- Analyse the business environment and conduct an effective SWOT analysis.
- Define the most appropriate goals and strategies using techniques such as gap analysis and portfolio management.
- Choose and implement tactics and programs designed to maximize operational success.
- Develop a practical plan that will enable management to monitor and control the progress of the organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.