This training programme will enable the delegates to raise their efficiency levels and enhance their skills that can help them build their career.
By attending this course you will be able to improvise your core skills required for success. Acquisition of these skills will enable you to work on your work or as a part of a project as a multi-disciplinary team.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Professionals working in an office role supporting management or working in the project team.
- Personnel who are willing to grow and enhance their personal strengths and practical skills.
- Administrators and secretaries, who are willing to build their levels of efficiency, boost their effectiveness and enhance their skills which can help them in their career development.
By the end of the course, you will learn the knowledge and skills that will:
- Enable you to utilize and execute the simple memory system.
- Demonstrate the methods to manage your plans and time for better results.
- Grow and enhance your note-making skills and demonstrate how to associate them with your reading.
- Provide you a “Brain Train” to enhance your work effectiveness.
- Develop your confidence and self-esteem when dealing with individuals, teams and difficult conditions, situations, and problems.
- Introduction to Personal Effectiveness
- Defining your Brain Skills: The Brain behind a business
- Identification of your current skills and think about reading
- Ways to be a ‘successful’ reader: The journey of a reader
- The theory behind reading strategies
- Description and Overview: Thinking about note-making
- Mind mapping: Effective and quick ways to make notes
- Mind mapping practices
- Personal Effectiveness: Continued
- The concept of Reading at work
- Increase effectiveness: Combination of fast reading and mind mapping skills
- Memory systems Introduction: Memory magic
- Description: Memory linking
- Understanding the Memory
- Remembering numbers and names
- The concept of Memory at work
- Inter-Personal Communications: Effective Approach
- The solutions to barriers: Introduction and definition
- Building rapport or Body language
- Description: Keys to relationships
- Difference between Self-image and self-esteem
- Know what to say and when to say it: Getting your point across
- Management of people: management of feelings
- The concept of Listening and questioning
- Problem Solving, planning and time management
- Time management: The result-oriented approach
- The concept of Outcome planning for better results
- Description: Can anyone be creative?
- The problem solving: The practical approaches
- Planning Periods and prioritization
- Accomplish tasks (Getting things done)
- Dealing with time-wasters
- Understanding Your Personal Skills set: Combination
- The concept and responsibility of your role and job in the context of any organization
- Understanding the Usage of Core Skills in the real world
- Working in groups
- The Overview: Better Meetings
- The Ways to change habits of a lifetime
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.