In the workplace today, it is not just the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) that is essential for success. Emotional intelligence (EI) in the workplace is vital to being an effective and high-performing member or leader in any team. Business professionals who understand the connection between emotions and actions and can apply EI skills to maximize effectiveness and stakeholder relationships have a stand-out advantage in any organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals who want to maximize their performance by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through emotional intelligence training
- Team-leaders and supervisors
- Human Resource Executive
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the benefits of developing emotional intelligence (EI)
- Define EI competencies and origins
- Identify personal strengths and limitations using the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
- Apply the researched EI competency framework to optimize professional performance and working relationships
- Build a personal development strategy
The Definition, Origin, and Value of Emotional Intelligence
- Defining Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Comprehending the neurological and physiological underpinnings of EI
- Relating the behaviors, impact, and challenges of EI on workplace performance
- Identifying your workplace relationships and their importance to yourself and others
Understanding the EI Competency Framework
- Defining the four domains in the Emotional Intelligence model
- Explaining the relevant competencies associated with each domain
Gaining Personal Insight into Your EI Competencies Through a Self-Assessment
- Describing your EI strengths and challenges to illustrate your ESCI profile
- Selecting potential developmental areas for enhancing your EI skills
- Being aware of your personal reactions to the self-assessment
Tools and Techniques for Increasing Competence in the Four Domains of EI
- Explaining each domain: Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Management
- Describing developmental activities that will increase skill and understanding
- Practicing developmental activities associated with each domain
Identifying Areas for Improvement and Specific Steps for Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Consolidating information from assessment/reflection into an action plan
- Planning specific techniques to act on improvement areas
- Devising methods to maintain focus on development plans
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.