It takes great skill to produce remarkable and ‘stand-out’ outcomes. The greatest skill required in business communications is the ability to improve relationships and increase engagement.
Plenty smooth-sailing team capsize because of poor conflict management.
ZOE will assist in building your competency to rise up to the occasion of conflict and use every hurdle as an opportunity through effective conversations.
Our ‘Building Smart Teams’ workshop is dynamic, filled with relevant content, role-plays and credible feedback resources to grow your communication and teamwork as you learn.
You will emerge a better team player and learn that teamwork is about creating space for people to collectively design and execute smart and doable strategies.
During the program, we explore the key success factors of high performing teams. You will have the opportunity to compare your team to high performing teams and find ways to bridge learning and performance gaps to rise above your present output.
Who Should Attend?
- Team leaders
- Coaches who seek to learn a proven strategy to lead high-performing teams
By the end of the week, participants will be better positioned to:
- Assess their team’s strengths and vulnerabilities and design strategies for improvement
- Select the right team members, given the complexity of the challenge
- Create effective team management practices and design dynamic meetings for maximum creativity
- Build interpersonal communication and ‘synergy skill’ to enhance innovation and team IQ
- Develop a conflict-handling protocol to help their team surface and handle conflicts
- Let’s Evaluate your current team performance
- Strengths, Vulnerabilities
- Device strategies for improvement
- Analysing Team Members
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its told in Team management
- Communication – A crucial role
- Listening and Interpersonal Skills: Listening to understand others, exploring assumptions, and remaining open to new ideas
- Conflict-Handling Skills
- How to analyze the causes of conflict and design interventions that move members to resolution How to assess your team’s conflict handling style
(How to develop a conflict handling protocol for managing disruptive behaviours respectfully
Facilitation skills for promoting healthy conflict and managing disruptive conflict
Processes for helping members with diverse views develop workable options and solutions)
- Creating a Group-Friendly Climate
- Learn senior management’s critical role in:
Preparing your organization for successful teams
Providing direction and support for teams: purpose, authority, scope, boundaries, barriers
Measurement, communication, and alignment
Post Training Action Plan and Evaluation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.