The biggest challenge for business in the digital era we live is to stay relevant while managing increasing costs and growing competition, and today organizations are heavily relying on Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing to achieve these objectives.
Digital marketing includes any marketing efforts that utilize either electronic devices or the internet; while social media marketing is a subset of Digital Marketing that interacts with consumers to market products and services over social media platforms.
If used wisely and deployed tactfully, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing can be one of the most potent assets in an organization’s arsenal, but the reverse also is true where they can have been destructive consequences if not utilized appropriately.
This is where the role of experts in digital marketing plays a crucial role in the continued growth of organizations. Due to the constant evolution of existing digital platforms and the introduction of new platforms year on year, there is a big push for professionals to constantly upgrade themselves and not let their skills become obsolete.
On one side we continue to witness the constant decline of organic reach across platforms. While on the other hand, in an effort by the platforms to fight fake news, customize customer experience, increase engagement, and fight competition; constant upgrades are being made to the platform’s backend algorithms.
Heraclitus famously quoted that the only constant in life is change, and this is the definitive truth of the digital landscape we live in. Therefore, whether it be an external digital marketing/advertising agency or an internal digital marketing/social media team; only a team up to date with the latest trends and knowhow will be able to effectively manage and deliver ROI on the marketing dollars spent.
In addition, many organizations face the challenge of teams working in silos without harnessing the untapped potential of cross channel strategies.
For example, while the digital marketing team might be working on the marketing goals, the e-commerce team may be focused solely on achieving the sales targets, oblivious to the marketing efforts in place. But should the teams come together with unified objectives and strategies, the return on investment and sales will be exponentially higher as compared to the previous scenario.
Equipped teams will be able to align the overarching organization’s goals with the marketing objectives, and allocate the right budget for these objectives to be achieved. Such a team would also be making informed decisions at every stage without unnecessary dependence on external parties.
This ZOE training course is designed for the professionals who have been dealing with Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and those who specialized in the various associated offshoots like SEO, SEM, PPC etc.
This training course will empower you to upgrade your current skillsets, employ the tools currently in use to optimum levels, and introduce the latest market methodologies, industry trends and applications. Additionally, the course will help you better manage your budgets, take steps to improve ROI and equip you to work with agency partners to yield improved results.
The primary objective of this course is to empower the working professional with:
- Advanced concepts of digital marketing and its business implications
- Advanced concepts of social media marketing and its implications to marketing activities
- An in-depth understanding of the industry standards, best practices and latest developments in digital marketing and e-commerce
- In-depth study of:
- The Digital Marketing Landscape and cross-platform synergies
- Pay per click (PPC), Search engine marketing (SEM) and Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Display advertising, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Influencer and Affiliate Marketing
- Lead Generation and Sales Funnel Management
- Current e-commerce practices
- Knowledge to organize and integrate viable digital marketing and social media mediums
- Skills and tools to better manage and review outsourced digital marketing agencies
All ZTS courses are customized to meet the needs of the participants. This course includes interactive training, individual and group experiential learning activities based on adult learning principles, group activities where the group will prepare and present on a subject and audio/video presentations, Throughout the course of the training program, participants will be encouraged to understand the practical implications of the subjects covered through topical case studies.
Your organization will benefit in the following ways:
- An up-to-date team equipped with the latest developments and tools will provide an extra edge over the competition, and stay relevant in the digital age
- Improved marketing campaigns delivering optimized results in line with organizational objectives
- Better deployment of marketing/advertising budgets will improve return on investment on the dollars spent on digital marketing
- Improved customer online experience and UX, along with data-driven insights will lead to greater customer satisfaction and retention, and also support the organization’s CRM
- A well-informed team supervising third-party service providers, be it digital marketing agencies, SEO experts or web developers, would result in improved accountability and optimum utilization of resources
- A unified cross channel digital marketing strategy would help achieve broader organizational goals and promote organic growth.
After this course, the attendees will benefit in the following ways:
- Familiarize oneself with the advanced concepts of social media & digital marketing
- Learn how to better use existing social & digital marketing tools to expert levels
- Understand advanced topics with case studies for an application based learning
- Create a framework to audit the current state of the digital marketing and e-commerce strategy
- Gain insight to determine the optimum budget allocation and to measure the effectiveness of activities & campaigns
- Review techniques to create advanced reporting and analysis which will help refine and improve further digital marketing efforts
- Better manage third party agencies and identify KPIs that will lead to improved accountability and results
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who have attended the ZTS “Digital Marketing Course for Working Professionals – Beginner Level” course and would like to gain further expertise in the domain
- Digital Marketing and Social Media marketing professionals currently engaged in the industry overseeing and managing digital marketing in its entirety or one of its subsets
- Brand Managers and Marketing professionals currently responsible for the management and marketing of products/services of the organization
- Sales managers and Sales professionals who are interested in expanding beyond traditional avenues and explore digital opportunities to expand sales using advanced digital marketing tools
- Marketing consultants responsible for advising organizations on growth and expansion of businesses
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners looking for additional opportunities to connect with the consumers and generate sales in a digital world
- Working Professionals from other fields interested to explore advanced concepts of digital marketing and its real-world applications to business
The course will comprise of the topics mentioned hereunder that are advanced aspects of Digital Marketing:
Module 1 – Revisiting fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing Budgets and Forecast Planning
- Digital marketing framework and Digital asset management (DAM)
- Current state of social & digital media in the region
Module 2 – Search Marketing –Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO current trends and strategies to improve rankings
- SEO audit and Link building
- Google Trends and Keyword Research
- Digital Content Optimization
Module 3 – Advanced Paid Search marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads and Google Display Network
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Content Development and Optimization
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Module 4 – Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Social Media strategies for:
- Creating cross-platform synergies across Social Media channels
- Using social media management platforms- Hootsuite, Sprout Social, MeetEdgar
- Advanced analytics & strategies for developing campaign insights
Module 5 – Advanced Influencer and Affiliate Marketing
- Researching, hiring and managing influencers
- Using Influencer Marketing Platforms to drive campaign objectives
- Online Reputation Management (ORM) and Crisis management
- Strategic Partnerships, Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Programs
Module 6 – Advanced Digital Display advertising
- Google AdSense and YouTube Display Ads
- Facebook Audience Network Ads and Apple Advertising
- Digital Remarketing
- Programmatic Display Advertising
Module 7 – Mobile Marketing and Email Marketing
- Mobile advertising and integration with social media marketing tools
- Developing responsive designs and content for Mobile
- Email marketing advanced strategies and lead generation
- Email marketing tools- MailChimp, AWeber, Drip
- Mobile marketing and Email Marketing Analytics
Module 8 – E-Commerce
- Advanced concepts of E-Commerce and metrics, content creation and management
- Lead Generation and Sales Funnel Management
- Working with and managing e-commerce platforms
- With cross-channel e-commerce priorities and adaptation