This training programme emphasizes on the essential and practical aspects of VAT, service tax, TDS, GST and income tax. This course will enable the delegates to acquire the knowledge of Tax computation, passing tax relevant transactions, acknowledging methods of tax and filing returns.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced professionals or beginners who are willing to acquire knowledge needed for taxation job.
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acknowledge indirect and direct taxation
- Understand the concepts of tax laws, computation, procedures, methods and return filing on indirect and direct taxes in countries
- Study and learn different types of indirect and direct taxes
- Introduction to Income Tax Act
- Structure of the Income Tax Act: An overview
- Description: Income from Profession and business
- Overview: Deduction from Gross Total Income
- The concept of Tax Collected at Source (TCS) and Tax Deduced at Source (TDS)
- Filing Return Provisions: An overview
- Description: Advance Tax Provisions
- Procedures and assessment
- Value Added Tax (VAT) and Central Sales Tax (CST): Introduction
- Understanding the Method of computing VAT liability / CST liability and procedure of Set Off
- Description: VAT and CST Procedures – Registration, TIN, VAT Invoice & Mandatory Records
- Overview: VAT and CST Audit
- Overview of Service Tax
- Service Tax Law: Introduction
- Rate of Service Tax, Point of Taxation and taxable event
- Understanding Negative List Based Service Tax
- Procedures of service tax
- Concept of Excise
- Basic fundamental concepts
- Central Excise Tariff Act: Fundamentals of Classification
- Valuation: Overview
- Analyzing CENVAT Credit
- Description: General Procedures
- Customs: Overview
- Essential Definitions under the Act
- Date of determination of duty, taxable event and tariff valuation
- Provisional Assessment
- Describing Pilfered Goods, Damaged or Destroyed goods
- Imported and Exported Goods: Valuation
- Understanding Importation and Exportation
- The concept of Warehousing
- Duty Drawback: Overview
- Postal Articles, Baggage and Stores
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.