Distribution Channels play a vital role in the competitive marketing world of today. This robust capacity and competency building program allows each delegate to identify areas of optimising market penetration and working on effective distributive channels to enhance sales and revenue.
The Distribution Channels: Optimizing Market Penetration training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this distribution channels training program, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the distribution channel dynamics and how it fits the overall product marketing mix
- Assess and select the most strategic value-added partnerships that complement core marketing activities
- Define the most effective distribution channel strategies that enhance the go-to-market models
- Develop the collaborative distribution channel approaches that provide broader market coverage and consumer reach
- Manage and measure the distribution channel effectiveness and delivery capabilities
Introduction to Distribution Channels
- Market Analysis: What Does the Market Want?
- What Is Your Go-To-Market Strategy?
Distribution Channel Mix
- Going Back to Basics (The 7 Ps)
- Direct versus Indirect Market Coverage
- Understanding the Different Models of Distribution Channels
Distribution Channel Selection and Foreseeable Concerns
- Key Selection Criteria to Consider
- Engaging New Distribution Channels
- Risks and Opportunities Associated with Distribution Channels
- Business Conflicts Around:
- Purchasing Agreements
- Product Lifecycles
- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Support
Distribution Channel Support
- Introducing Collaborative Marketing
- When to Apply the Push versus Pull Models
- Gauging the Right Parameters
- Activating the Relevant Business Tools
- Managing Receivables and Credit Terms
- Dealing with Margin Discussions
- Reducing the Levels of Risk Exposure
- Leveraging Warranty and Services Terms and Conditions
- Handling Customs and Duty Fees
- Optimizing Rebates and Discounts to Secure a Larger Piece of the Market Pie
Distribution Channel Marketing
- Interacting with the Market Dynamics
- Distribution Channel Marketing Techniques
- How to Best Co-Develop Business
- How to Protect the Brand
- Getting the Most out of Marketing Funds
- Market Representations and Customer Perceptions
Managing the Distribution Channel Relationship
- The Need for Structured Planning Cycles
- The Importance of Training and Education
- Managing the Competitive Landscape
- Understanding the Legal and Contractual Elements
Who Should Attend?
Sales and marketing staff and executives who wish to interact more effectively with distribution channels, individuals from organizations and companies that are establishing a new market presence, managers, and professionals who seek to refresh and develop new techniques of managing distribution channels.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.