This intensive Managing Diversity training course will explore the issues surrounding diversity in the workplace, the legislation that exists and the benefits that a diverse workforce can bring to your organisation. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this Managing Diversity training course delegates will be able to:
- Achieve a clear understanding of diversity and the different forms it can take
- Understand the differences between diversity and equal opportunities
- Recognise the benefits that diversity can bring to your organisation
- Build a business case for introducing a culture positively embracing diversity into your organisation
- Understand the key employment legislation and the impact on your business
- Defining Diversity in the Workplace
- Understanding the concept of diversity
- Exploring the difference between diversity & equal opportunities
- Identifying the impact of diversity on your business
- Best practices in a diverse working environment
- Identifying how diversity benefits the organisation, both directly and indirectly
- The effect of diversity on organisational behaviour
- Understand the impact of demographic and market changes
- Managing Diversity at Work
- legislation and developments
- Preparing for the introduction of the ‘Age discrimination’
- Identify diversity issues in your organisation that need to be addressed
- Action Planning
- Implementing diversity in your workplace
- Planning your key next steps
Who Should Attend?
Individuals responsible for ensuring that diversity in the workplace is recognised and positively acted upon.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.