This course is specifically designed to understand and practically take advantages of Electronic records presentation, retrieval and search. You will about access controls on information, permissions and the access control levels. This course will also cover Electronic records disposition and retention, The lifecycle of records (electronic records) and Storage of electronic records.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Legal officers
- Registry Personnel
- Personal assistants
- HR personnel
- Admin personnel
By the end of this training programme the delegates will be able to learn:
- Appropriate capture mechanisms and the sources of records
- The guidelines and the standards for current metadata
- Electronic records presentation, retrieval, and search
- Permissions and the access control levels
- Electronic records disposition and retention
- The lifecycle of records (electronic records)
- Storage of electronic records
- The principles of ERM and the associated terminology
- Technologies for records management: ERM for records management and SharePoints ECM
- The fundamental principles and the ERM terminology
- Understanding the Life cycle of records (with focus on electronic records)
- The Appropriate capture mechanisms and the sources of records
- Guidelines and the current metadata standards
- The Electronic records: presentation, retrieval and search
- Permissions and the access control level
- Disposition of electronic records and retention
- The technologies of records management: SharePoints ECM and ERM for records management
- Storage for the electronic records
- Back up of Data: An Overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.