This Employee Motivation course is designed to help managers develop their motivational leadership techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan. The employee motivation training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- To understand people’s motivations at work
- To understand the relevant and proven theories of motivation and how they apply in the workplace
- To practice motivational techniques
- To understand how job satisfaction can influence motivation and what can be done to enhance it
- To provide an action plan
- To understand why people work
- To understand the theories behind motivation
- How to apply good motivational techniques
- How to motivate oneself
- Understand the basics of traditional motivational techniques
- Identify the key motivating factors of their staff members
- Decide successfully on methods for incentivising or disciplining their team
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.