This course will touch on all areas of compensation and reward management, including grading structures, salary structures and pay scales, allowances, pay reviews, bonus and incentive schemes, benefits and non-financial reward opportunities such as recognition and retention schemes. It will provide delegates with the information and guidance to ensure their salary and grading structure meets business needs while allowing the company to attract and retain employees in an increasingly competitive market. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Increase your business performance and employee effectiveness through implementing reward systems that attract,
- Retain and motivate staff
- Align basic salary structures, grades and reward systems to a business’ objectives and human resources strategy,
- Discover practical steps to implement a grading system with a basic salary structure and pay scheme or update existing structures
- Find practical solutions to your own reward issues and challenges through analysis of case studies and interactive course and clinic discussions
- Defining a pay policy for employee compensation Matching pay structures to organisational objectives
- Developing grading and salary structures
- The role of job evaluation and salary surveys
- Integrating pay structures with other HR initiatives
- Implementing new grading and salary structures
- Managing performance and linking pay with performance via merit pay
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who require an in-depth knowledge of working with, and managing, salary structures and reward issues, including all professionals who work in human resources at all career levels and all specialists who work in compensation and benefits.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.