This impactful entrepreneurship training program utilises case studies, activities, readings and presentations that are pertinent to business start-ups. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this entrepreneurship training program, you will be able to :
- Put your business idea to the test
- Build a plan that will attract investment
- Explore real-world possibilities
- Reduce costly trial and error and increase your chances of success
- Get answers to your tough questions from our experienced facilitators and instructors
- Use case studies, activities and readings to learn how others like you succeeded
- Utilize weekly feedback to make your plan work
- Learn how to alter your plan early on to increase your chance of success
- Lean Start-Up Business Model Canvas
- Writing a Business Plan
- Financial Management
- Basic Accounting and Finance
- Legal and Risk Management
- Marketing Needs and Planning
- E-Commerce and Web Site Development
- Technology Involved with Your Small Business
- Customer Service and Time Management
- Hiring and HR Issues
- Record Keeping and Taxes
Who Should Attend?
Applicable to aspirants who want to be entrepreneurs
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.