We believe that every individual has the potential to become a great leader. Sometimes outside events thrust us into situations where we’re forced to lead, but it’s far better if we can explore and develop our leadership skills before we need to apply them. With the basic techniques, you’ll be able to build the confidence you need to take the lead. It’s not always easy – you’ll face challenges and may need to make tough decisions – but it can soon become natural and extremely rewarding.
Who Should Attend?
- An individual who is already in a leadership role or would like to take one on
- Leaders who would like their voice to carry more weight within a team
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Transformational Leadership model
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Explain leading by directing, coaching, participating and delegating
- Assess your leadership skills
- Develop a vision to inspire others
- Create a plan to lead more effectively
- Establish personal and professional goals
The Evolution of leadership
In this module, we examine why different leadership styles can be effective, and which leadership style suits your personality.
We focus on the Hersey & Blanchard Situational Leadership Model. This matrix addresses the attributes and styles of others.
A personal inventory
We identify that and inspiring a shared vision
The best leaders are great role models. They ‘walk the talk’, lead from the front, and inspire others with their vision.
Challenging the Process
Leaders search out ways to innovate and improve. They are willing to experiment, take risks and learn from mistakes.
Enabling others to act and encouraging the heart
All leaders need to develop others so they can delegate tasks confidently. They treat followers with respect, sharing rewards and the credit for success.
A vision without specific goals is just a wish or a hope. A vision needs a project roadmap with actions and milestones, so we discuss how to set and support your goals.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.