This executive assistant training course will take you out of your comfort zone to explore that hidden potential that is waiting to be discovered. Typically designed to benefit executive secretarial profiles and senior administrators, each session aims to help you achieve a new level of administrative excellence. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who should Attend?
Executive and personal secretaries, personal assistants, senior clerks, senior administrators and others with the potential to become office managers.
By the end of the executive assistant program, participants will be able to:
- Practice advanced administration techniques to effectively run the office
- Build an excellent relationship with the manager and maximize productivity
- Acquire modern concepts and strategies related to the job in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of competence
- Apply professional business-writing techniques in e-mails
- List the main causes of stress and prepare an action plan to minimise it
- Prepare and organize professional meetings, record agenda and take minutes accurately
- Demonstrate professional skills in communicating with the internal/external public professionally and in a credible manner
Progressive Role of the Executive Assistant/PA
- Developing and Broadening the PA Role
- Expanding Yourself: Going Above and Beyond Expectations
- Widening the Managerial Aspects of the PA Role
- Competencies of the Modern PA
- Effective Management of Work Flow
Optimizing the Relationship with your Manager
- Establishing Common Objectives/Priorities
- Understanding and Synchronizing Expectations
- Building and Managing the Relationship
- Maximizing your Value Relative to the Manager
- Partnering with your Manager
Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Building Excellent Relationships with Colleagues
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Developing Self-Confidence and Assertiveness
- Presenting personal Ideas and Influencing Others Positively
- Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes
- Perceptions, Attitudes, and Beliefs
Professional Business Writing
- Crucial Elements for Recommended Writing
- Professional Email Writing Techniques
- Email Etiquette
- Understanding Stress
- What Happens When you are Under Stress: The Symptoms
- Identifying Actual Causes of Stress
- Action-Planning to Keep Stress Under Control
Organizing Professional Meetings
- Planning for the Meeting
- Preparing the Agenda
- Techniques to record the Minutes (MOMs)
- Improving the Effectiveness of Meetings
- Post Meeting Actionable
Managing Visitors and Improving Customer Service
- Approaches to Screening of Visitors
- Catering to Internal and External Customers
- Handling Complaints Professionally
- Making your Department Customer-Friendly
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.