The financial analysis training course program teaches participants various essential financial framework and skills for hands-on financial analysis.
The Financial Analysis training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the financial analysis course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the framework of financial statements analysis
- Demonstrate skills at the foundations of ratio and financial analysis
- Carry out company and industry analysis
- Implement the process of company evaluation and analysis
- Analyse real-life financial statements from companies traded on the world and GCC stock exchanges
- Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
- Role of Financial Reporting and Analysis
- The Core Financial Statements and the Importance of the Annual Report
- The Important Role of Notes and Supplementary Information
- Objective and Types of Audits of Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis Framework
- The Accounting Cycle
- Financial Reporting Mechanics
- Relationship, Elements, and Classification of Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Importance of Reporting Standards in Security Analysis and Valuation
- The Standards Setting Bodies
- International Financial Reporting Standards versus Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Income Statement Components
- Revenue and Expense Recognition
- Balance Sheet Components:
- Measurement and Classification
- Cash Flow Statement:
- Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities
- Direct versus Indirect Methods in Cash Flow Preparation
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Ratio Analysis:
- Liquidity: Current, Quick, and Cash Ratios
- Asset Management and Activity Ratios
- Solvency: Debt, Equity, and Times Interest Earned Ratios
- Profitability: Profit Margin, Gross Margin, Return on Assets, Return on Equity
- Market and Valuation: Price-Earnings and Earnings Per Share Ratios
- Vertical Analysis and Strategy: Balance Sheet and Income Statement Approaches
- Trend Analysis and Growth
- DuPont Analysis: The Three-Step and Five-Step Models
- Time-Series and Cross-Sectional Analysis
- Limitation of Ratio Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis: Applications and Presentations
- Evaluating a Company’s Past Performance
- Comprehensive Real-Life Analysis of Publicly Traded Companies
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to become a financial analyst can take this financial analysis training. Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, financial analysts, department heads, senior management team members, financial controllers, finance managers, chief and financial accountants who perform business analysis and provide financial recommendations.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.