The FISH! For Leaders training program will help management to embrace and implement a remarkable set of four practices company-wide that profoundly improve morale and relationships. This is a practical, fun and respected team building and cultural improvement program for your organisational leaders to reign company-wide. The FISH! philosophy has transformed team cultures and team work around the planet. Our modules will give your management the tools they need to bring the four FISH practices to your organisation’s team building activities. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this FISH Philosophy based course, participants will:
- Build the trust that helps teams be more productive and adapt quickly to change
- Listen and communicate better
- Embody the attitudes and values you want to see in your organisation or team
- Remove fear and inspire people to be their best for customers, for each other and for the organisation
- The four FISH! practices
- Watch the film “It starts with me”
Practice 1: Be There
To Be There as a leader, you must:
- Understand your impact
- Get curious
- Find common ground
- Get to know people
- Be yourself
Practice 2: Play
- As a leader, you can encourage a Play-full environment by:
- Understanding the role of fun
- Don’t squash ideas
- Emphasise learning
- Define the playing field
Practice 3: Make Their Day
- A leader makes their day by:
- Learn to give specific praise
- How to listen to others’ thoughts
- How to look for the best in people
- Learn how to help others grow
Practice 4: Choose Your Attitude
- Choose Your Attitude helps us to:
- Practice to become aware
- Make a conscious choice
- Reshape our perceptions
- Strengthen relationships
- Build commitment
- It starts with me
- Learn how to become an infectious leader
- What do your team members catch from you?
Find it, Live it, Coach it!
- Learn how to find your “IT”
- Learn how to live “IT”
- Learn how to coach “IT” Asking for coaching
- Receiving coaching
- Coaching others
How to build a FISH! community of leaders:
- How to do the journey together
- How to support one another
- How to hold each other accountable
- How to create a safe environment
- Beyond the workplace self-survey
- Looking at how you live the four practices in life
- This self-assessment tool gives you a quick scan of your leadership style as it relates to the FISH! practices
Who should Attend?
Open to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.