Food Security and Sustainability Training Course
|03 Apr - 14 Apr, 2023||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|12 Jun - 16 Jun, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|14 Aug - 18 Aug, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|25 Sep - 29 Sep, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|02 Oct - 06 Oct, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|17 Apr - 28 Apr, 2023||Paris||10 Days||$9425||Register|
|26 Jun - 30 Jun, 2023||Barcelona||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|28 Aug - 01 Sep, 2023||Almaty||5 Days||$4495||Register|
|11 Sep - 15 Sep, 2023||Kuala Lumpur||5 Days||$4495||Register|
|23 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023||Manila||5 Days||$4495||Register|
|25 Dec - 29 Dec, 2023||Maldives||5 Days||$4495||Register|
What will I learn in this course?
This Food Security and Sustainability training course emphasizes the Institution’s prominence on food security development and incorporates the Institution’s food and nutrition security and agriculture development vision. Participants will work together to solve problems by increasing the awareness of the Institution’s objectives, challenges, and key issues in agriculture and food security. Participants will learn about cutting-edge thinking that can be applied to new and existing strategies to help learners design interventions that are more effective and targeted.
How is this course impactful?
Food Security and Sustainability is a program for professionals, established by civilization specialists and will equip you with a deep grasp of new and in-demand industries. You can become a component of the solution, helping to discover a solution, and you can begin by learning about food production systems, food security, agriculture-related sustainability, and systems theory.
The Future Food Sustainability program from Zoe Talent Solutions will empower you with a well-balanced mix of technology, science, strategic vision, and managerial skills, allowing you to pursue a successful career in the food industry and make a progressive impact on the planet. Our globally renowned School of Management and industry leaders collaborate on instruction.
Our participants are highly respected both domestic and international in the field of sustainable food production, having been developed via rigorous collaboration and consultation with industry, NGOs, and federal agencies.
After completing the Food Security and Sustainability Training Course by Zoe Talent Solutions, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize that food production is contingent on food availability, access, use, and stability
- An action plan to assist you to define your organization’s sustainability goals and lead change within and outside to help you make the transition to net-zero emissions
- How do we confirm that there is enough food for everyone?
- How long-term are various food production systems?
- At the international, national, local, household, and individual levels, the exchanges between dealers, sellers, suppliers, and purchasers in markets shape food access
- By negotiating and matching goals, tools, and systems of governance, learn how politics and policy impact food access
- Make sure that everyone has access to enough, healthy, and safe food
- Learn about the players and actions that contribute to global, national, local, household, and individual food security
Lectures, guided periods of practical exercise, internet tutorials, and group discussions are all part of the instructor-led training, which are provided utilizing a blended learning method. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts who have worked as professionals and trainers in these sectors for many years.
As well as Presentations, conferences, study tours, field excursions, practical’s, group projects, quizzes, and debates will all be used in the delivery of the course. Skills training will be provided to supplement these, ranging from communication, writing, and science in the media to hands-on data visualization, statistical analysis, mapping, and research skills. In addition, the researcher will acquire transferrable abilities in teamwork, time and project management, and leadership.
All training materials and facilitation will be provided. Participants should have a basic understanding of the language. This Food Security and Sustainability Training Course follows the “Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model”.
This Food Security and Sustainability Training Course by Zoe Talent Solutions will benefit the organization in a variety of ways:
- Lowering the number of sources decreases food wastage and losses
- Re-distribute and reuse or recycle food to feed the poor
- Strengthen workings and requirements
- Sustainably produce food while preserving and restoring biodiversity
- By sector, account for genuine value and true production costs
- Respect for oneself, prestige, recognition, power, and independence
You will receive a certificate of completion for finishing this program, demonstrating your expertise. By attending this Zoe course, you will also benefit in the following ways:
- Recognize that food production is contingent on the availability of food, accessibility, use, and consistency
- Ensure and confirm that there is enough food for everyone
- Long-term are various food production system
- Guarantee that everyone has access to enough, healthy, and safe food
- At the world, national, municipal, household, and individual levels, players and actions are working to attain food security
- You’ll learn about systems thinking and how to use it to improve food production systems’ environmental sustainability
- You’ll study the fundamentals of crop cultivation to feed the globe while also conserving our planet’s resources
- From a multi-layered viewpoint, learn about the fundamentals of food access decision-making
- Analyse your support, strengths, and weaknesses
- Discover increased program impact on poverty and stunting reduction
- Recognize and develop a market-driven growth plan that places a significant focus on leveraging relationships (public-private partnerships, private sector, host governments)
- Encourage your strategy and planning to place a heavy focus on cross-cutting topics
Who Should Attend?
- Those interested in learning about the risks of global warming and climate change, as well as chances to improve their company’s long-term worth
- Those who want to learn about real-world innovation and design techniques that might help organizations become more resilient in the long run
- Those who want to rewire their company model in a way that is both sustainable and profitable, and leads change toward a net-zero future
- Those with some degree subjects like Geography, Health Science, Biology, Horticulture research Science, Plant Physiology, Soil Science, and Zoology are also eligible to take part
Module 1: Interconnected Agricultural Technology
- Safety of the food
- Rural development on a global scale
Module 2: Taking on Global Food and Agriculture Challenges
- Controlling global soils in the context of climate change
- Required to complete research
- Dissertation thesis
- Application project
Module 3: Agriculture on a Small Scale
- Food supply in the area
- Long-term Business plan
Module 4: Organizing your Business
- Natural system
- Changes in the climate
Module 5: Cropping Technique
- Productivity potential
- Water restrictions hampered manufacturing
Module 6: Production Hampered by Nutrient Constraints
- Agriculture and environmental science
- Technology for the Environment
Module 7: Innovation in the Environment
- Technology and
- Innovation in livestock agriculture
- Complexity of Long-term food production system
Module 8: An overview of Process Management
- Measures of food production productivity
Module 9: Indications of the Food Production System’s Environmental Impact
- Exchange between sustainability indices.
- Two case studies are included in the integration module.
Module 10: Households’ Accessibility
- Distributing foods
- Food arranged by traders in local markets
- Food governed by national policymakers