This counter terrorism awareness training program offers participants an understanding of the key fundamentals of counter-terrorism. It will enable participants to have a greater understanding of the issues and the specific part they can play in their resolution. It will generate ideas to stimulate debate and future improvements to effectiveness and efficiencies in counter-terrorism performance. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the threat
- Awareness of the Counter Terrorism cycle
- Understand the need for capability requirements to counter the threat, prepare the organisational infrastructure to meet the threat, minimise the impact of attack, and post attack response.
- Develop a systematic approach to the key stages of the implementation processes
- Identify and understand the terrorism threat
- The Counter Terrorism cycle
- Capability requirements to counter the threat, prepare the organisational infrastructure to meet the threat, minimise the impact of attack, and post attack response.
- How to approach the key stages of the implementation processes
Who Should Attend?
Individuals from all levels – senior leaders and decision makers through to practitioners and first line supervisors.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.