Gamification adoption has skyrocketed recently. Companies use game thinking to generate employee motivation in Human Resources, Team Building, Productivity Enhancement, Training, Health & Wellness, Sustainability, and Innovation. Marketers gamify their programs to engage customers. Organizations apply gamification to motivate crowdsourcing participants. Governments, nonprofits, and educational institutions have begun applying these techniques as well.
Game thinking involves more than dropping in badges and leaderboards to make an activity fun or addicting. It requires a thoughtful understanding of motivational psychology and game design techniques, as well as a sensitivity to limits and dangers. This course teaches learners the foundations of making gamification effective in any context.
By the end of this gamification training course, participants will be able to/will have :
- Learn the techniques for transforming an activity or operational process into a game
- Use gamification for psychometric evaluation and training of applicants for high-level jobs
- Learn how and where high stakes demand theoretical and experimental underpinning
- Educational, motivational and measurement properties of games
- Practise the range and history of board and parlour games, sports and computer games
- Learn the low-cost approach that you can apply in do-it-yourself custom gamification to suit your own professional needs
- Introduction to Gamification
- Strategic Use of Games
- Gamification Application to Education
- Formal Properties of Games and uses in assessments
- Levelling the playing field, Scenarios, Hero’s Journey
- The Active Ingredient In Games And Multimedia
Who should Attend?
- Line Managers
- Business Directors
- Engagement Specialists
- Supervisors and employee representatives who are part of decision-making teams
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.