Every individual desires the satisfaction of moving confidently toward their goals, accomplishing them with ease and guiding colleagues, co-workers and team members to do the same. It’s all possible once you bring the principles of this goal setting training program into real-life There is a special component to SMART goals, most goal-setting workshops and seminars don’t teach. Believe it or not, this often means the difference between success and failure when it comes to actually accomplishing the goals you’ve set for yourself.
With ZOE’s Effective Goal-Setting and Planning Skills training course, you’ll not only discover this essential component but plenty of other tools, tips, strategies, fresh ideas and more — all geared toward setting and accomplishing goals easily and painlessly. From setting individual goals to working within the framework of a team environment, our program will help you get past innate roadblocks and external issues that have hindered you in the past.
Who Should Attend?
- All individuals who strive to set goals and achieve them on a personal or professional level
- Individuals who have the responsibility of setting departmental goals
- Executive managers, division directors, department heads, section heads, supervisors and team leaders
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Display tips, tricks, and secrets used by global leaders for effective and result-oriented goal setting
- Create workable action plans on which they will actually follow through
- Overcome mindsets and roadblocks holding you back
- Stop feeling overwhelmed by goals that seem too big, too unwieldy or too complex
- Set priorities while remaining flexible and adaptable when change occurs
- Break goals into manageable steps and use evaluation tools to monitor progress
- Contribute fully to your team’s goal-setting and accomplishments
- Achieve the goals you’ve set, both personally and professionally
By the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
The Real Techniques of Setting Goals
- Discover fascinating insight into why most goals don’t work and learn how to ensure yours will
- The most important goal-setting question no one ever asks (this alone is worth the price of this workshop!)
- 10 specific elements all realistic, achievable goals have in common
- How goal-setting creates more time in your life, both at home and in the workplace
- Tips for optimizing goals to reduce stress and create more balance
The Power of Planning and Prioritizing
- Use our planning methods to carve out the time you didn’t even know you had
- The 2.1 Planning Process: what it is, how it works and how to make it work for you
- Organizational tools and software to increase productivity: what really works and what’s just a waste of time
- how to set priorities during the goal-accomplishment process
- Simplified scheduling tools to ease your way through project management tasks
- Divide and conquer: use this system to break larger goals into smaller, more attainable chunks
Break Through Self-Built Barriers and Plow Through Procrastination
- How to identify and use your “prime energy time” wisely and productively
- Learn to recognize and tear down the hidden barriers that keep you from accomplishing your goals
- One key question to help you overcome procrastination (really — we’re not kidding!)
- Why you need only five to ten minutes a day to accomplish your goals
- How to dive right in and get things done when faced with overwhelming or unpleasant tasks
A Team Effort: Creating and Achieving Team Goals
- How to get team members to willingly accept your ideas and suggestions
- The differences between individual goals and team goals
- Ways to inspire and motivate your team to take ownership of the goals you set
- The critical role effective communication plays in team dynamics
- How to delegate the right tasks to the right people: recognize who needs a challenge, who need to remain in their comfort zone and who can be counted on to go above and beyond what’s asked
- How to recognize and value the different points of view that compromise an effective team
- Milestones for reaching your goals on time and on budget
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.