This training programme is structured and designed for anyone who uses, supervises, handles and stores hazardous chemicals in the workplace. Delegates will learn the ways to recognize hazardous chemicals and the associated hazards with them.
Who Should Attend?
This training programme is designed for:
Warehousing, distribution, transport and storage industry staff who handle hazardous chemicals
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Recognize the ways of dealing with chemical incidents
- Read labels and safety data sheets so that they can safely store and handle chemicals
- Acquire the knowledge to recognize hazardous chemical and the associated hazards
- Contractor safety management (CSM): Introduction
- Significance of CSM
- The concept of Beginning and Planning Contractor Work
- Contractor Work: Planning excellence
- Contract administration: parameters such as management commitment, awarding and bidding, prequalification.
- Contractor Work: Ensuring excellence
- Occurrence of hazardous events: The possible ways
- The concept of Applying CSM to Turnarounds: Significance of Owner’s Role
- Applying CSM to TARs: The essential steps
- An Overview: Unique Challenges in Developing Contracted Labor
- Challenges linked with foreign workers
- Introduction to Hazardous Chemicals and their health effects: Identification
- Key workplace requirements under Hazardous Chemicals: An overview
- Description of Hazardous Chemical Registers, Reading labels and Safety Data Sheets
- Acknowledging safety data sheets, hazardous chemical registers and Labelling
- Chemical related hazards and executing suitable controls: Identification
- Ways to manage and recognize hazardous chemical risks and associated controls
- Hazardous Chemicals: Handling and storage
- Storage requirements: Overview
- The concept of Dealing with Chemical Emergencies
- Ways to deal with chemical emergencies and its types
- Emergency equipment: Overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.