Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This training programme will enable you to learn:
- The ways to develop an improvement process for a safety culture and Recognize the improvement opportunities for a behavioural change
- The significance of actively caring
- Ways to analyze the organization safety culture
- Overview of Herzberg, Vroom, Geller, Taylor and Maslow
- The effective safety culture influence on attaining good safety management
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Process engineers
- Production engineers
- HSE personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Professionals who are involved in executing and planning the organization’s HSE management system
- Supervisors and line management professionals who have the responsibilities assigned within the Organization’s safety management system (SMS)
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Grow and enhance the skills for evaluating, identifying and reconciling solutions for effecting the measures of behavioural change improvement
- Grow and initiate an appreciation execute the HSE cultural positional assessment
- Understand the human factors and their implementation and execution to their company’s safety culture status at the current moment
- Associate with the safety management systems elements and their intended purpose
- Acknowledge the behavioral acts consequences exclusions as key causes of emergency conditions and accidents
- To develop a safety cultural programme defined step by step inside their own firm or company
- Business Management Systems and the Integrated HSE
- Safety climate and the Safety culture
- Safety performance: Improvement
- Overview: Culture and Behaviour
- The concept and overview of Organisation factors
- Job factors: An overview
- Description: Personal factors
- Description: Historical review
- The Case study
- An introduction to Safety Management Systems
- Safety culture factors and the Safety management systems framework
- Components of an Essential safety management system
- Effective safety management system: Development
- SMS: The Mechanical Model
- SMS: The Socio-Technical Model
- The additional safety culture factors
- Risk perceptions and the concept of risk
- Overview of Human error
- Definition and overview: Stress
- “Mersin Refinery”: The case study
- Safety Culture: The defined HSE Model
- Identification of the problem areas
- Interdependent, dependant and independent Cultures
- The concept of Planning for change
- Change model defined for HSE cultural
- Ways to intervene
- An overview: Key Performance Indicators
- Barriers and the Success factors
- Questionnaires associated with Attitude
- An Introduction to Behavioural Safety
- Behavioural safety and the Safety culture
- An Overview of Vroom, Maslow, Taylor, Herzberg and Geller
- Consequences and the Natural penalties
- ABC analysis: An overview
- Description: Antecedents
- Behaviour overview
- Description: Consequences
- An Overview: What drives behaviour?
- Evaluate the Safety Culture
- Demonstrate the current status of a safety culture
- Questionnaires: Results
- The Case studies belonging to different organisations
- Safety: The step of change
- An Overview: Management of people and their attitude to safety
- Generating the questionnaire’s
- Action plans: Personal
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.