Note: This course is part of the CPHRC Certification program which requires completion of 4 different courses.
Completion of all four courses and successful passing of the examinations for each course achieves Certification as a “Certified Professional in Human Resources and Compensation” (CPHRC).
CPHRC Certification is issued by the Institute for Human Resource Management Education Inc. (iHRME)
Module 1: HR Foundations
- Discuss HR’s roots
- Define the key characteristics of a profession
- Define the Human Resources (HR) profession
- Identify the roles of HR professionals
- Discuss the HR profession in the 21st century
- Identify the key outcomes of HR’s strategic focus
- Discuss the impact of national cultures
- Consider Behavioral theories & motivation
- Discuss Ethics in business
Module 2: Business Essentials
- The elements of a business
- Fundamental accounting concepts and principles
- Principal financial statements
- The balance sheet
- The income or profit and loss statement
- Cash flow statement
- Sources of funds
- Financing the business
- What business are we in?
- Statistics for HR
Module 3: Staffing
- Workforce Planning
- HR Forecasting strategy
- Succession Planning
- Replacement Planning
- Evaluate recruiting methods.
- Explain the selection process.
- Identify key selection tools.
- Recognize interview biases
Module 4: Remuneration
- Discuss remuneration.
- How to pay employees in the local region.
- Undertake job analysis and documentation.
- Job evaluation.
- Develop a pay structure.
- Discuss benefits in an overview.
Module 5: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Consider initiatives to improve performance.
- Balanced Scorecard,
- Total Quality Management,
- Team Briefing
- Discuss organizational performance planning.
- Defining and measuring performance.
- Review issues of corporate culture.
- Describe Contribution Review (AKA Performance Appraisal)
- Discuss Contribution Review methods.
- Describe common review errors.
Module 6: People Development
- Discuss people development
- Describe career management
- Consider the purposes of induction, development, and training.
- Explain effective adult learning.
- Describe the role of training objectives.
- Review the various types of on-the-job and off-the-job training.
- Discuss the levels of evaluation.
Module 7: Labor Law
- International laws and treaties
- Regional agreements and determinations
- The Local Region: It’s special requirements
- Individual countries of the MENA region
- General provisions of Discrimination and Harassment laws
Module 8: HR in Practice
- HR administration.
- HR information systems.
- The HR process in real life.
Case study– ‘A day in the life of-‘
No Reviews found for this course.