HR Leadership: Competencies for Exceptional Performance course is specifically designed to equip HR professionals with the necessary competencies to be HR Leaders in their organization. This course emphasizes on developing specific competencies that will result in achieving exceptional performance as an HR.
Participants will be able to produce a productive HR department that can deliver results to the business. They will be able to associate their activities and their internal HR processes with outside expectations. They will grow and enhance the necessary competencies that HR professionals require to obtain in order to influence their contribution and personal effectiveness to the business success as recognized by the organization’s stakeholders.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- HR employees
- HR professionals
- Business partners
- Senior HR leaders
- HR generalists
- Line managers and HR specialists who are responsible for structuring the talent difference
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and enhance each of the six competencies required in HR Leadership by applying the relevant tools
- Get familiar with the modern industry HR analytics concepts and tools
- Consider and assess the diverse case studies of corporations where the leadership of HR determines the set of six competencies
- Produce a productive HR department that can deliver results to the business
- Associate their activities and their internal HR processes with outside expectations
- Get a comprehensive understanding through the six contemporary HR competencies that represent HR professionalism
- Grow and enhance the necessary competencies that HR professionals require to obtain in order to influence their contribution and personal effectiveness to the business success as recognized by the organization’s stakeholders
- Introduction to the HR Business and Outside Expectations
- An Overview: Incorporation of the Outside Expectations into the ‘HR Business’
- The Expectations of the business stakeholders
- The concept of Traditional versus Modern Strategic Competitive Differentiators
- The Inherent Paradoxes and the HR evolution
- Introduction to the Human Resource Competency Model
- The Competency Models for 1980 and 1990
- Understanding The 21st Century Competency Model: The Six Competency Domains
- Understanding The effect of Modern HR Competencies on the Individual HR Professional’s Effectiveness
- Understanding the of Modern HR Competencies on Organizational Performance
- New Six HR Competencies for Exceptional Success: An In-Depth Analysis
- Introduction to The HR Competency Model
- The concept of the Strategic Positioner
- Credible Activist: An overview
- An overview of Capability Builder
- Change Champion concept
- Integrator and the HR innovator
- Analyzing the Technology Proponent
- HR Professionalism through Practical Actions to Follow: The Development phase of professionalism
- Develop Oneself First: The need
- Practices to Apply: Build HR Leadership
- Effective Decision Making: Applying HR Analytics
- New ‘Disruptive HR Technology: The Need
- HR Analytics: The nature and purpose
- Overview of The Five Steps of Analytics
- Description: From Descriptive Analysis to Predictive Analysis
- Managing Tomorrow Today: An Overview
- Lagging and leading indicators
- Integrated Measurement System: Applying a three-level system
- Techniques, and research findings for Creating an Effective HR Department
- The concept of Research Findings
- Increasing the Effectiveness of the HR Department: The four priorities
- HR Business Plan crafting
- Description: Doing what HR Asks of Others
- Providing and building HR Analytics
- The concept of Designing the HR Structure that Delivers Value
- Future of HR: The Insights
- Suggestions and Conclusions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.