The training program focuses on enhancing transparency and minimising global corruption at all levels. This program presents a practical guide to implementing the concept of transparency into a public service structure; and having it embedded as new culture in facilitating change and development. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Public Service Structure – Practical Tools
- The Culture of Transparency
- Strategies to combat corruption
- Global Perception of Corruption Corruption Indicators
- Be equipped with practical tools that will assist them in engaging and overcoming challenges faced in implementing transparency within their organisations
- Have a better understanding of the positive implications attached to having a culture of transparency
- Clearer anti-corruption strategies
- Better understanding of corruption indicators and global perceptions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.