- About Incoterms®
- 2000 vs 2010
- Ultimate Consignee and USPPI: Managing the INCO Trade compliance issues
- Obtaining competitive advantage on inbound logistics
- Make the right choices: The Best practices
- Connectivity in your organization: Internal training choices and options
- Insurance controls and risk management
- Transfer of revenue recognition and title
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and INCO
Who Should Attend?
All logistics, purchasing, legal, international sales and finance people.
- Quality: Definition and concept
- Concept of Consistency
- Concept of Convenience
The training course is delivered to a consistent ICC standard.
No matter your organization is small or large, the understanding of our (LMS) Learning management system is very easy and quick for an individual to keep that the employees up with the training and to keep a track of their results and progress.
- Incoterms® Module: Rules.
- Use of the Incoterms® 2010 rules: Overview and the obligations of the buyer and the seller.
- Module based on Cased studies.
- Apply the understanding of Incoterms® rules with the help of interactive case studies by simulating work scenarios.
- Module of Assessment.
- A series of randomly generated multiple choice questions testing trainees’ understanding of the application of Incoterms® rules.
- Understanding of the Application of Incoterms® rules: Series of random multiple choice questions for the purpose of testing the trainees
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.