This training programme will enable the delegates to maintain and design the industrial communications system on your plant floor. You will acquire the knowledge of the fundamentals principles beyond today’s systems of industrial communication, comprising of Data Highway Plus, Modbus, Ethernet and IP/TCP.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Project design engineer
- Commission engineer
- Programming engineer
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Choose and employ fiber optic technology
- Distinguish between different industrial Ethernet and wireless replacements
- Differentiate the versatile media access techniques, for instance, token passing, master/slave, and CSMA/CD
- Request for the serial standards, for instance, EIA-422, 232, 423, and 485 in the inplant floor settings
- Group the possible options for Ethernet hardware to avoid becoming obsolete
- Data Communications: The definition
- The concept of the Serial Communication
- Protocols defined at the Industrial level
- The concept and overview of LAN Technologies
- The introduction and overview of Fiber Optics
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.