The Influence and Persuasion at Work Training Course provides one with a deeper understanding of the techniques used for influencing and persuading others such as using storytelling, neuro-linguistics, planning conversations, mirroring, matching and more. Learning and using these techniques will help you to influence and persuade others easily and successfully. The Influence and Persuasion at Work training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
After completing this Influence and Persuasion at Work training course, participants will have learned to:
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Understand persuasion
- Prepare to persuade
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
- Get off on the right foot
- Use various presentation strategies
- Use neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
- Getting Started Workshop Objectives
- Action Plan
- Understanding Persuasion How Persuasion Works
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Preparing to Persuade Pushing and Pulling
- Communicating with Confidence
- Frame of Reference
- Getting Off on the Right Foot Building Rapport
- Matching and Mirroring
- Presentation Strategies Five Points for Any Presentation
- Preparing with the Five S Pattern
- Using Stories to Persuade the Importance of Story
- Storytelling Time
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming Defining Neuro Linguistic Programming
- A Brief History
- Understanding Common NLP Terms
- Embedding Positive or Negative Commands
- Influencing Outcomes
- Wrapping Up Completion of Action Plans
Who should Attend?
Anyone who wants to learn the art of influencing and getting work done.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.