This International Tax training programme is structured and designed to provide the delegates with a first-hand experience into the international taxation laws. Different case studies have been utilized to give a flavor of the complexities faced by organizations in day-to-day activities and functions.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this International Tax course are:
- Corporate Bankers
- Strategic planners
- Tax directors
- Forecasting specialists/budget officers
- Fund managers and investors
- Tax assistants and accountants
- Investment bankers
- Chartered Accountants, CPA’s, ACCA qualified professionals
- Chief financial officers and finance directors
- Private equity and M&A specialists
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acknowledge the overall treaties
- Acknowledge the international tax
- Explanation and Assessment of the effective annual tax rate for the company
- Tax treaties and the associated logic: An Introduction
- Description: The Conceptual Framework of International Treaties and acknowledging their standard terminologies
- An Overview: Purposes and principles of Tax Treaties signed by various countries of the world
- Describing The UN and OCED Model Conventions: Applicability and success
- Role of regional organizations and protocols to treaties
- The fundamental principles of interpretation of international treaties and its direct effect on global organizations
- Fundamentals of Interpretation: Analysis of layered structuring approach and transactions
- Analysis and Description of Recent Trends in the arrangements of UN, WTO & IMF for facilitation of international trade & commerce
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.