We live in a world which co-exists with another one which is the Digital world. It is unthinkable for any business, be it in FMCG, BFSI, Manufacturing etc. to be present only offline. In the current digital era which is bound to expand, no business or a company can overlook digital space.
Companies need to have a well-defined and executable Internet and Social Media marketing plan which not only increases market share but also differentiates from the competition. And by all means, digital marketing is getting more and more complex and technical which requires experts on site. At the same time, this shall always remain an organisation-wider initiative.
How companies can differentiate their online presence? How companies identify the correct social media platform for their digital marketing? What companies need to measure? Can companies align their vision and goals with digital marketing strategy?
These are some of the most common questions that the company’s leadership and marketing department often tackle. There is always a need to not only strategize social media marketing but also to execute and deliver results that are measurable across the brand’s value chain.
The Zoe training course will equip you with the core concepts of Internet and Social Media marketing and how to manage it with the right techniques and framework. This course will also give deep insights into the best marketing practices globally used by the most successful companies in the world.
This course will translate the theory-based learning to a practice-based approach thus transforming yourself into a Digital Marketing Professional who not only knows to chalk out the right digital strategies but also knows how to deliver results.
Post completing this “Internet and Social Media Marketing Certification Training Course”, participants shall be able to:
- Understand why the digital world is important for you
- Changing the landscape of digital marketing and understand the best practices from digital marketing leaders know core principles of Social Media marketing management with an approach to apply it
- Along with the new digital marketing methods, get to know the core concepts and techniques that have stood the test of time
- Increase market share for the business with the correct approach the shift from just having an online presence to having ROI in a business context
- Know the tools to measure the social media campaigns
- Learn how to keep employees also in the digital marketing strategy
- Have a multidisciplinary mind-set
The course will comprise of the following training methods:
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures
- Group Discussions / Role Plays
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
- Peer Learning
- Hands-on use of latest tools
This course just like all Zoe training courses will follow the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Employees taking up the Internet and Social Media Marketing Certification Training Course will benefit the organisation in various ways like:
- Understanding why the Internet and Social Media marketing is the game changer
- Equip your digital marketing professionals and employees with the right managerial skills and frameworks
- Align digital marketing and social media efforts across the functions and have an Omni-channel approach
- Start measuring Digital marketing related KPIs which can be both qualitative and quantitative
- Differentiate from your competitors in the online space
- Know the best practices
- Understand and target your customers better with the right digital strategy that works towards increasing/defending market share
- Become more relevant in the dynamic world of social media and digital marketing
- Get details around digital and social media analytics which will help you crunch data and information into actionable insights
- Learn to increase your online presence
- Learn how to design your goals, measure them and keep constant monitoring
- Understand the importance of content-based marketing
- Deep dive into one of the most important knowledge area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Get details on how to run impactful campaigns
- Choose the right social media platform
- Get to know the best practices in and around you and relate them to your digital marketing strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Marketing leaders / CMO/ CXOs
- Head of Digital marketing
- Brand Managers
- Sales professionals
- Digital marketing managers
- Social Media Analyst
- Marketing Leads
- Advertising experts
- PR Professionals
- New Business Owners
- Brand Influencers
- Start-up founders
Module 1: What is the opportunity on the Internet or the Online world?
- What comprises the online world?
- Overview of different opportunities on the internet and social media
- How to plan your first step in the digital space?
- Why marketing is often more important than just an online presence?
- Overview of key data points for the Internet and social media marketing
- Introduction to Web 2.0
Module 2: Planning your Online presence and business strategy
- Choosing the online venue for your presence on the internet
- First things first- Website
- How the website actually works and what are the key components to be aware of while designing your website
- How to align your business strategy with your digital presence?
- How to have a functional website?
- How to have a differentiated presence compared to your competition?
- Key things to keep in mind while marketing & selling on the internet and social media
Module 3: Introduction to Search and why is it important?
- How search engines search the web/internet?
- Organic search vs paid (inorganic) search
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Setting KPIs for SEO and how to achieve them?
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- The SEM process
- Introduction to Key Words and why is it crucial?
- Running search campaigns
- How to apply continuous improvement in your campaigns with the help of analytics?
Module 4: Getting socialized with Social Media
- Starting with the basics
- Why all social media sites may not work for you?
- Setting social media goals and having a long term plan
- Learn from others and avoid common social media mistakes
- Introduction to Social media analytics
- Social Media ROI
- Qualitative and Quantitative Benefits of Social Media
Module 5: Introduction to various Social Media Platforms
- Great for: Engaging supporters through an official Page and building special interest communities through Groups
- Great for: Sharing videos to showcase products and services, and highlight supporter stories, volunteers, fundraisers and events
- Great for: Sharing information and news about your organisation, engaging supporters through visual content, building relationships with celebrity supporters or other charities
- Great for: Sharing images or short videos to showcase products and services, and highlight supporter stories, volunteers, fundraisers and events
- Great for: Engaging supporters through a Company page, advertising jobs, sharing news
Module 6: Measuring and Monitoring Social Media
- Why effective social media monitoring can set you apart from your competitors?
- Measuring metrics translating into business context – Leads, sales, feedback, loyalty etc.
- Measuring direct and indirect traffic
- Measuring the influence in your social media campaigns
- Measuring and monitoring engagement on social media
- Introduction to Tools that will help to measure the key index
- How to turn data into actionable insights?
Module 7: Why Content and Visual Marketing is important in Internet and Social Media Marketing?
- Introduction to content marketing
- How to write for your online audience?
- Basics of Email marketing
- How to run successful marketing campaigns?
- Introduction to display advertising
- Overview of ad networks
- Why videos can be the most important aspect of your digital marketing?
- How to create content for videos?
Module 8: Basics of doing actual business online
- Basics of e-commerce
- Using e-commerce to do business
- How to use marketplace vs creating your own website to sell
- Transaction lifecycle
- Selling through social media
- How to run campaigns on e-commerce?