This Inventory Management training programme directs the key essential strategic considerations for the implementation and application of Integrated practices of supply chain management. Through the use of techniques and tools, the trainees will be able to create and enhance their company’s SCM integrated strategy.
Who Should Attend?
This Inventory Management training course has been designed specifically for supply chain, procurement, materials managers, logistics, and directors who are willing to expand and enhance their skills and knowledge. This course is also beneficial for supply chain and procurement personnel or the professionals willing to understand the effects of supply chain decisions upon their organization’s performance.
- Examining the Association of inventory management with the supply chain operations and activities in the organization.
- Recognizing and understanding the Key performance indicators (KPIs) to significantly improve your operational functions.
- Analysis of the key essential operations and making sure that the movement of goods to the prospective customers adds value.
- Evaluation of the methods and procedures and bring improvements in the methods of customer service.
- Eliminate wasteful costs and acquire reductions in the inventory.
- Basic Fundamentals
- Data dictionary, concepts, and terminology
- Supply chain models and supply chain design
- Work instructions, standard operating procedures, and Processes
- Supply chain: The Front-end
- Management of Demand
- Supply management
- The OP and SI process
- Demand fulfillment: Supply chain back-end
- Freight forwarding and Transport
- Compliance and Customs
- Supply Chain Integration
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.