As concern grows for constantly enhancing environmental overall performance and safeguarding the environment, business enterprises are increasingly turning their attention to the environmental impacts of their business services, products and activities. The overall performance of an organization is significant to external and internal parties. A systematic approach of an organization will result in continuous improvement of an Environmental management system (EMS).
This training will provide the delegates with the knowledge and skills to build, execute and enhance the performance of an Environmental management system (EMS).
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Production engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Process engineers
- Personnel who are involved in the managing and purchasing of hazardous substances
- Supervisors and line managers involved with environmental matters
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Develop and Execute an environmental management system (EMS)
- Recognize all opportunities and waste stream types for minimizing costs of waste
- Acknowledge the newly revised ISO 140001: 2015 standard requirements
- Acknowledge the environmental impacts and the types of environmental aspects
- Strategize for acquiring ISO 14001:2015 certification from a certified body
- Environmental Management: Introduction
- Considering Environmental Management System as a Process (Plan/Do/Check/Act)
- 2015 Environmental Management System Benefits: ISO 14001
- Understanding Changes from 14002:2004 to 14001:2015
- 2015 Requirements for ISO 14001
- Interested Parties and Understanding Organisation’s Activities
- The concept of Carrying Out a Baseline Environmental Review
- Introduction to Leadership and Planning
- Communicating and developing an Environmental Policy
- The concept of Assigning Organisational Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities
- Organisation’s Compliance Obligations Determination
- Environmental Aspects and Impact risks: Identification and analysis
- Risk control measures selection for managing significant impacts
- Analysis: Setting Environmental Objectives and Programmes to Achieve them
- Support and Operations
- Awareness: An overview
- Understanding Communication
- The concept of Documented Information
- Introduction: Operational Control
- Supplier and contractor Controls
- Response and emergency preparedness
- Step by Step EMS Development: Practical workshop
- Step by Step Road Map and Action Plan to build an Environmental Management System to ISO 2015 Certification requirements: 14001
- Context of Organisation, Leadership and Planning: PLAN
- Support Processes & Operational Control: DO
- Performance Evaluation: Check
- Improvement: Act
- Upgrading from ISO 14001:2004 to the new ISO 14001:2015: Transition Planning
- The concept of Performance Evaluation
- Understanding MS Performance Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Compliance Obligations: Checking and evaluation
- Understanding the concept of Planning and Carrying Out Internal Audits
- Review Process: Management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.