This training course is designed to offer participants a deep insight into the strategies for deploying business management systems and Business Intelligence software. We do this simply by developing the next generation of KPI professionals.
This course will enable KPI architects to form the basis of the organisational performance measurement capability, becoming the go-to place for advice around understanding, establishing, activating, reporting and generating value by using KPI across organisations.
By completing the course, participants will gain theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety of performance management tools and techniques for KPI management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Acquire a clear understanding of KPI management challenges
- Learn how to address various issues pertaining to KPI management
- Conduct the KPI selection process and establishment of scorecards and dashboards at a functional and
- organisational level
- Choose the right tools from the KPI management toolkit to maximise the impact of performance management in practice
- Deploy and promote recommended practice in KPI activation, reporting, and visualisation
- Introduction To The World Of KPIs
- The Pillars Of KPI Architecture KPI Selection
- KPI Documentation
- Data Visualisation: Designing KPI Dashboards And Scorecards
- KPI Data Gathering And Reporting
Deploying KPIs to generate value
- KPI Management Enablers: Software, Hardware, Communication And Culture
- Generating Value From Using KPIs
- Measuring And Learning With KPIs
Who Should Attend?
This course is relevant to representatives of organisations that:
Seek to understand the complexities of using KPIs from a technical and human aspect
Have an interest in developing organisational performance measurement skills easily applied in practice
Wish to improve the quality of their planning by selecting and reporting on the right KPIs at the right time and in the right way.
Have previously implemented or plan to implement performance management systems at strategic, operational and individual level
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.