The Knowledge Management Training Course gives one the ability to develop a knowledge management model, understand the life cycle of information, the rationale behind information management and the implementation and customisation of knowledge management systems. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the concepts behind knowledge management
- Examine the Do’s and Don’ts of successful knowledge management
- Interpret the knowledge management lifecycle
- Identify the knowledge management paradigm
- Learn about the knowledge management models
- Build a rationale for KM in a company
- Develop a KM implementation in a company
Understanding Knowledge Management
- What is knowledge
- What is knowledge management
- A brief history
- Applications in the workplace
Do’s and Don’ts Data, information, and knowledge
- The tacit mode
The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Understanding episodes
The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Paradigms of the past
- The new paradigm
- Implications and applications
- The knowledge management end game
Knowledge Management Models
- The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
- Kakabadse Model
- Boisot Model
Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Why rationale is necessary
- Building a business case
- Finding success stories
- The commodisation/customisation model
Customising Knowledge Management
- Components of a knowledge management definition
- Customising the components
- Creating a KMBOK
Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organisation
- Gathering support
- Identifying opportunities for revenue streams
- Key knowledge management techniques
- A map for success
- The no-budget scenario
Tips for Success
- About the chief knowledge officer
- Knowledge management skill checklist
- The knowledge management imperative
- The hype curve
- Barriers and helpers to success
- The knowledge management maturity model
- Absorptive capacity
- Process model types
Who Should Attend?
HR’s & Training managers who are responsible for developing competency in the Human Capital of the organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.