Do you find it difficult to track the outcome of your business strategy? Do you find it difficult to formulate the key indicators for your business, senior management team, and then cascade it to other levels as well?
Do you know that Key Performance Indicators or the KPI’s for your business can help you deal with this challenge with ease?
The key to achieving business goals is when the senior management team can define the exact path to success and its measurement criteria for all the stakeholders, and employees of the organisation.
This facilitates a culture of open communication, setting the expectations right, and a high-level of employee engagement and commitment.
By undertaking this course, you will gain a better understanding of KPI’s, be an expert, and formulate them for your organisation/department.
This course on Key Performance Indicators by ZOE Talent Solutions will empower you to drive business productivity. This will also help you address the challenges at any stage or module of your business strategy timely and thus ensure the success of your organisation’s blueprint.
The completion of this course will make it possible for you to:
- Understand the impact of KPI’s on your business
- Design a Performance Measurement System to drive business productivity for all the stakeholders
- Define, develop, and facilitate the KPI’s Selection Process, and its Documentation
- Understand and counter the challenges in the process
- Practical application of the learnings
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, customize the training as per your specific industry requirements. The presentation led by the instructor is highly interactive.
This is further complemented by the inclusion of several management games, paper-pencil exercises, activities, role plays, videos, and robust practice sessions.
Your exposure gets better when participants across other industries share their experiences in the group as well.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model to enrich the learning experience of our participants.
By deciding to undertake this course, the organisation will accrue the following benefits:
- Embed the business metrics into the strategy, and Performance Management System of the organisation
- Promote a culture of performance, Continuous Learning, Transparency, and Open Communication
- Alleviate risk and uncertainty to the achievement of business objectives
Participants will derive the following Personal Benefits from this course:
- Monitor the performance of the department, team, and self in the organisation
- Timely Course correction to achieve the expected results
- Be on the path of continuous learning
- Enhances the productivity and morale of the team
Who Should Attend?
Zoe Talent Solutions recommends this course for:
- Directors, C- Level Executives
- Senior Management Team
- Heads of the Departments
- Strategic Planners, Business Analysts
- Existing Managers, Supervisors and those who are managing the teams
- Those who wish to manage the team in the future
- Anyone whose role includes the development and deployment of the Performance Management and Performance Measurement System
This training program will encapsulate the following modules for better understanding and application:
MODULE 1- INTRODUCTION, CONTEXT, KEY TERMS
- What is KPI?
- Types of KPI
- Understanding the benefit of KPI’s for strategy, business and VUCA World
- Understanding the importance of KPI’s for departments, teams, and employees
- Understand the impact of KPI’s on the culture of the organisation
- Performance Measurement vs. Performance Management
- Understand the Balanced Scorecard
- Lead vs. Lag Indicators
- Review of your current Performance Management System
MODULE 2- CONSTRUCTION OF KPI
- How to formulate the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Identify the right sources to select the KPI’s
- Balanced Scorecard Perspective for KPI’s
- Balancing the KPI’s as per Lead vs. Lag Indicators
- SMART criteria of Performance measurement
- Integrating KPI’s with the goals of the organisation and departments
- Best Practices
MODULE 3- THE KPI TEAM, DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTING
- Identifying the Team for selecting the KPI’s at the organisational and departmental level
- Designing the KPI Documentation form
- Creating a KPI Dashboard
- Reviewing the KPI’s
- Ensuring Data Quality
MODULE 4- COMMUNICATION for KPI’s
- Educating the Teams, and members of the organisation on KPI’s
- Understand how to initiate the conversation with employees around the KPI’s for better acceptance
- Monitor the Performance measurement as per the KPI’s
- Diagnosing and Addressing the performance gaps
- Coaching for Corrective Measures