Everyone wants to be a leader today but being a great leader is not an inborn trait, it is like a skill which you develop over time by focussing on various aspects like communication, proficiency, collaboration, awareness, emotional management, motivation, etc.
A good leader in an organisation is always able to extract the best out of employees. He does not only focus on their performance but builds a healthy relationship with them to work on the mutual benefits which eventually helps in the growth of the organisation.
How will this “Leadership Development Training Program” help you in developing your leadership qualities? This course will help you in understanding the core pillars of leadership and how to impart them in your personality.
If you have been recently promoted to a leadership role or looking for a specific manager position or are simply looking to upscale your career as a leader, you will always have this thought of “What can I do to lead my team to success?”. Through this training course, you will be able to answer the question.
This Zoe training course will empower you with all the skills which you need to become a true leader and will help you in improving the performance of your team and your organisation.
At the end of this course will be able to make better decisions as a leader, communicate effectively with your team, plan strategically as per your goals and take your team’s performance to the new heights of success.
Upon completing this Leadership Development Training Program successfully, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the true leadership and management qualities
- Understand how to display attributes of a leader in front of a team
- Develop individual actions of leadership
- Improve your decision-making abilities
- Manage others, yourself, and your work environment
- Understand the importance of interpersonal skills in good leadership
- Learn different leadership styles
- Understand how to give feedback to others as a leader
This Leadership Development Training Program will comprise the following training methods:
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies
- Functional Exercises
Like all our other training programs, this course will also follow the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this Leadership Development Training Program can benefit in the following ways:
- Improved leadership skills will help in better decision making
- Less possibility of a conflict in a team
- Improved teams’ productivity due to enhanced self-awareness and work management
- Better Leaders will improve teams’ performance which will eventually improve the organisation’s performance
- Productivity and performance issues can be resolved efficiently by giving proper feedback to the teams
Individuals who participate in this Leadership Development Training Program can gain from it in the following ways:
- Gain the respect you need as a leader to manage your team well
- You will be able to understand your true style of leadership
- Create an effective self-development plan to ensure growth as a leader
- Apply the knowledge and skills you learn, to develop your own teams’ performance as well as the growth of your organisation
Who Should Attend?
This Leadership Development Training Program would be suitable for:
- Current leaders
- Team leaders
- Line managers
- Management Professionals
- Aspiring leaders
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
- Definition of a Leader
- Leader Vs Boss
- Why should you become an effective leader?
MODULE 2: Different Leadership Styles
- Authoritative Leadership
- Delegative Leadership
- Participative Leadership
- Transactional Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
MODULE 3: Self Awareness
- Understanding Your Personality
- SWOT Analysis
- Identify your leadership style
- Manage your emotions as a leader
MODULE 4: Strategic Planning
- Importance of planning as a leader
- Be Proactive
- Setting short term goals
- Setting long term goals
- Make the perfect strategy
MODULE 5: Time Management
- Importance of time management as a leader
- How to set priorities?
- Calendar Management
- Setting deadlines
- Deliver before the deadline
MODULE 6: Team Work
- Identify the bond and make it stronger
- Hire the right people
- Understanding cooperation
- Learn to manage conflicts
- Do not be emotionally biased
- Be a motivator
MODULE 7: Be a Risk Taker
- Benefits of taking a risk as a leader
- Identifying calculated risks
- Developing courage
- Learn and discover how to stay out of your comfort zone?
- Be accountable to your actions
MODULE 8: Communication Strategies
- Developing your communication as a leader
- Verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Be an effective listener
- The art of giving feedback
- Power of motivation
MODULE 9: Work and Performance Management
- Be a problem solver
- How to empower decision-making skills?
- Understanding the power of appreciation
- Developing a proactive plan of action
- Developing the expertise