Managers in their early – mid career more than often are unsure on how to get into the next level of their professional career, that is from a “Managerial” to a “Leadership” role. Leadership as a quality is misunderstood by many professionals in their Managerial role as ‘only giving orders’.
Some also feel that this skill cannot be taught but is inherent to an individual. Organisations fails to focus on sharpening the Leadership skills of their managers because of immediate demands and deliveries.
What will be covered in the Leadership Training Program for Managers? What is frequently missed by the promising managers and their organisations is that Leadership has several components and skills which can be learnt in order to become a ‘Leader’ in true sense.
This training course is carefully designed for participants who are ready to transition from a Managerial role to a Leadership role. So if you are a Project Manager, Senior Team Lead or an Experienced Manager in any organization, this course will equip you with key skills which will make you an indispensable leader in your organisation.
The Zoe training course will help you unlock your true potential and help you achieve your next “Leadership Oriented” role which will add value in your career.
After attending this training, you will see a transformation in your working style which will showcase your thought leadership, implement best practices, enhanced decision making, modulate strategies thus translating into high career growth.
Upon completing this “Leadership Training Program for Managers”, participants will be able to:
- Understand various leadership methodologies and styles
- Comprehend management theories critical for leadership
- Understand how to align your leadership deliverables with organisation’s vision
- Get Equipped with management tools that enables you to map and track leadership specific situations
- Understand different types of change and its importance in the overall organisational standpoint
- Get a competitive edge over your peers for the next leadership role
- Master the people management skills enabling effective communication and collaborating
- Set-up high performance teams and identify the future leaders
- Mark your legacy in the organisation
This Leadership Training Program focused for Managers shall comprise of the following training methods:
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures
- Group Discussions / Role Plays
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
- Peer Learning
This course similar to all Zoe training courses will also follow the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Employees taking up the Leadership Training Program for Managers will benefit the organisation in various ways like:
- Tap the true potential of the managers in the company
- Prepare future organisation leaders
- Embed the managers with leadership skills
- Increased productivity and employee satisfaction
- Implement best practices
- Create an environment for budding leaders to explore and achieve more
- The better transition from a manager role to a leadership role
Individuals who attend the Leadership Training Program for Managers will benefit in the following ways:
- Identify, assess and enhance your true leadership skills
- Get a competitive advantage with the latest management theories
- Improve overall productivity
- Transition smoothly in your first leadership role
- Develop better communication skills
- Become an influential individual who is a thought leader
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Potential Leaders
- Line Managers
- Middle level executives
- Those aspiring to be a Leader
- Those looking for better opportunities with added responsibilities
Module 1: 360 degree Analysis and Awareness
- What are the different types of Leadership styles?
- How to identify the current Leadership of your organization?
- Critical analysis of the current leadership
- Identify your leadership style
- Validating your Leadership style with the current organisational goals
Module 2: Realising the Leadership VISION
- How to analyse the organisation VISION?
- How to contribute towards the VISION?
- Setup S.M.A.R.T goals for your team
- How to interact with the existing Leaders in the organisation?
Module 3: How to enable Effective Communication and Collaboration?
- Importance of Communication and Collaboration
- How to communicate with Intent and Purpose?
- How to communicate with different organisation levels/management?
- Embrace the new technology for communication and collaboration
- Identify and suggest best tools of communication and collaboration for your organisation
- How to take and act on Feedback’s?
Module 4: Building a highly Motivated Environment
- How to identify the motivational needs in your team and organisation?
- Importance of Motivation in leadership’s success
- Behavioural analysis for individuals/team/leaders
- Reward Vs Returns Vs Punishment
- What is a “Motivating Environment”?
- Linking Motivation with performance
Module 5: Setup High Performance Teams
- Surveillance vs Micromanagement
- Importance of diversity in a Team
- Identifying individuals to be included in the team
- Convey clear Key Performance Index
- How to allow team members to be a Team Leader?
- Filter Ideas and turn it into Actions
Module 6: Embracing ‘Change’ and Effective Prioritization
- How to identify a Change?
- Overview of different types of Change?
- How to reduce resistance?
- Increase Change Acceptance
- How to evaluate Priorities?
- Prioritizing competing tasks
- How to avoid Laundry items in your Priority list?
Module 7: Conflict Management
- How to identify different types and levels of Conflict?
- Identifying the core addressable issue
- How to depersonalize conflicts?
- Negotiation and finding the middle ground for best value
- Why Conflict is necessary for positive outcomes?
Module 8: Nurturing the NextGen Leaders
- Importance of appraisals for your reports
- How to Mentor and Coach your subordinates?
- Identify potential candidates for leadership roles
- Prepare for the future by extending extra responsibility and setting up boundaries
- Importance of 360-degree feedback
- Equip next leaders with right tools and authority
- Demonstrate behaviour and competency you expect
- Identify the leadership training needs
Module 9: Leave a Legacy
- Why People in the organisation are the most important asset?
- How to judicially invest in people?
- Why empowering is more important than absolute control?
- Strategy of Improvisation and Persuasion
- Create an environment of Innovation and High Performance