This change management training programme offers skillful and talented leaders a powerful armor of techniques, plans, and strategies for bringing in prompt organizational change.
Who should Attend?
- Personnel who can attend this course are
- Managers and leaders
- Executives involved in change initiatives
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assess the alternate strategies effective for executing the successful organizational change
- Acknowledge the leader’s role and responsibility in the change process
- Implement the effective strategies for the execution of organizational change
- Evaluate and explain the course fundamental concepts
- Stay informed of the structural, personal and political issues that can impact the essential implementation of change in the organizations
- Examine the causes of resistance and the hurdles to change in the organizations
- Review of the test and trials of executing organizational change in the intercultural contexts
- Plan and create contextually related strategies to account for the changes made
Introduction to Strategic Planning
- The concept of Strategic drivers
- Case studies: Failure to adapt to change
- Understanding the concept of Change strategies
- Transient competitive advantage: An overview
- Strategies based on innovation
Resistance management to Change
- Description: Why change fails?
- Organizational and change behavior
- The ways to remove fear & uncertainty
Describing Leading Change
- Communication: Future-focused
- Storytelling: Description
- An Overview: Leveraging emotions
- Marketing change concept
- An Overview: Resilience strategies for overcoming obstacles
High-Performance Culture: Establishment
- Description: Why culture is a key fundamental to change and innovation?
- The 7 steps of High employee engagement
- Managing and preventing obstructive behavior
- Recognizing agents of change and building leaders
- The concept of Maximizing the effect of change incentives & rewards
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.