This program is created to offer an in-depth insight into every essential element that contributes to the creation of an effective ‘Safety Culture” of positivity and well-being in an organisation. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the influence of Management Commitments to safety on the Safety Culture of an Organization
- Analyse accidents and Human Barriers to Safety Based Interventions
- Actively care for Safety Procedures, Measure and Evaluate them effectively
Characteristics of an Effective Safety Culture
- Does Management Commitment Make a Difference?
- Top Management Commitment and Employee Involvement
- Effective Communication
Analysing Incidents and Accidents
- Defining a Value System
- Why Do Safety Cultures Fail?
Human Barriers to Safety and Behaviour Based Intervention
- Behaviour Based Psychology
- The Complexity of People
- Sensation, Perception, and Perceived Risk
- Identifying Critical Behaviour
Behavioural Safety Analysis
- Intervening with Activators
- Intervening with Consequences
- Intervening as a Behaviour-Change Agent
Safety Supervision and Leadership
- Safety Responsibilities
- Identifying and Correcting Hazards
- Ensuring Safety Accountability
Creating a Culture of Consequences
- Tough-Caring Leadership
- Journey to a Safety Culture
Pathway to Safety Excellence
- Developing Goals and Objectives
- Identifying and Establishing Goals
- Conducting Self-Assessments and Benchmarking
- Change Analysis
Actively Caring for Safety
- Understanding Actively Caring
- Psychology of Actively Caring
- Person-Based Approach to Actively Caring
- Increasing Actively Caring Behaviours
Measuring the Safety Culture
- Nature of All Safety Systems
- Assessment Techniques
- The Deming Cycle
What should be Evaluated?
- Evaluation Tools
- Developing and Implementing the Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
Safety officers, and other safety professionals involved in developing, implementing and making safety an integral part of the overall organizational culture.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.