Black Belts are individuals that apply intensive and diversified process improvement techniques to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness. A Six Sigma Black Belt provides training, facilitation, direction, analysis and advises on product and process improvement. In most organisations there is recognition that employees who are trained Green Belts are capable of moving up to Black Belt level. It is important that this opportunity be available without having to complete the full Six Sigma Black Belt course. This six sigma black belt training program has been designed to incorporate those elements from the Black Belt training course that are additional to the Green Belt course.
Who Should Attend?
- Understanding Variability
- Project Charter
- Basic Statistics
- Process Maps
Measure – Week 1
- Measurement Basics
- Equipment R & R/MSA
- Scatter Plots
- Sigma Levels & DPMO
- Process Capability
- Yield Calculation
- Sampling Techniques
- Confidence Intervals
- Gauge R&R
- Implementing the measurement
- Data Collection
Analyse – Week 1 / Week 2
- Data Analysis Pareto charts Frequency charts Run charts Variation
- Process Mapping and Analysis Value Stream Analysis Complexity
- Cause-Effect Diagram & 5 Why’s
- Central Limit Theorem
- Confidence Intervals
- Capability Studies
- Design of Experiments (DoE) Full Factorial 2k Fractional Fractional Multi-Vari Correlation/Regression ANOVA Stratification Box Plots
Improve – Week 2
- Hypothesis Testing T-Tests F-Tests ANOVA Chi Square
- Selecting solutions
- Developing solution options
- FMEA risk analysis
- DoE in Optimisation
- Remedy Selection Matrix
Control – Week 2
- Mistake Proofing
- Statistical Control
- Control Charts
- I, X Bar and R Charts
- Response Charts
- Process Scorecards
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model
- Establish the “Voice of the Customer” in defining the required performance standard
- Identify the “cost of poor quality” COPQ
- Use a number of measurement approaches and tools to establish current performance
- Appropriately apply a number of advanced statistical analysis tools and techniques to establish the root cause of a problem
- Recognise the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach
- Establish ongoing process controls and process governance structures
- Use Minitab to provide data analysis and process capability
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.