Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a methodology that includes information about the basic principles of six sigma and lean six sigma. A six sigma process is one in which almost all (99.99%) opportunities to produce some feature are statistically expected to be free of defects. A six sigma project is a defined sequence of a set of activities, with specific value targets.
What is Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course? Lean six sigma green belt training helps one gain knowledge about the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) approach, with statistical tools to quantify process performance.
Training in lean six sigma green belt will help perform roles such as quality manager, quality analysts, etc. Broadly, lean six sigma is a systematic approach dependent on collective team effort to improve performance by eliminating wastes.
This Zoe’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will empower you with complete understanding and information about the lean six sigma green belt training. The skills, confidence and capabilities gained through this course will not only help you in your current role but also undertake and successfully fulfil roles in any other profile and/or organisation requiring quality management through the six sigma approach.
The knowledge and understanding from this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course will help you track and improve/maintain your performance while also contributing to organisation-wide projects, thus demonstrating talent and potential and facilitating opportunities for career progression.
The main objective of this lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course is to empower professionals with—
- detailed information and knowledge about lean six sigma green belt training
- the required knowledge, confidence, skill and experience to undertake and successfully clear the lean six sigma green belt exam
- the perspective, confidence and experience to play an important role in identifying quality-related issues and resolving these through lean six sigma practices, thus demonstrating talent and inviting opportunities for growth and progression
- good decision-making and problem-solving skills to not only identify quality-related problems but also take appropriate decisions to resolve these
- the confidence, skill, and experience to contribute to organisational growth and development through high-quality projects
- the skill and knowledge to conduct audits organisation-wide to check for gaps in processes and practices and resolve these by introducing lean six sigma practices
- A sense of achievement to contribute to happier end-users/customers as a result of high accuracy and quality organisation-wide
- the required confidence and knowledge to train other professionals to adopt lean six sigma practices in their work
Zoe Talent Solutions training courses are highly customisable according to the training audience. Each course is reviewed before each session, and changes are made, if needed, considering the professional experience of the audience.
Group activities and assignments as well as sample projects help practical learning and foster trainee participation in the program. Relevant case studies are also discussed to help relate to the training content.
Like all courses at Zoe Talent Solutions, this course too follows its Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
By professionals enrolling for this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course, their organisations will derive the following benefits:
- Trained and experienced employees to manage and enhance quality and productivity within the organisation
- Application of the six sigma approach leading to higher accuracy and quality across the organisation
- Greater credibility because of the adoption or application of the internationally recognised and proven six sigma approach for quality management
- Regular internal audits by experienced employees to check for quality or productivity issues and introduce lean practices and six sigma approaches to enhance quality and productivity
- Regular training of other employees on lean six sigma practices and approaches, at no additional cost
- Organisational growth and development as a result of increased performance (quality and productivity) of the organisation
- Faster and more accurate decision making to ensure the application of six sigma approaches in time to bring out significant changes in organisation-wide operations
By enrolling for this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course, professionals will derive the following benefits:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of lean six sigma green belt training
- Greater confidence and enhanced skill to train other employees on lean six sigma green belt practices
- Increased confidence and knowledge to conduct regular audits of all processes and practices across the organisation to identify gaps and introduce lean sigma practices
- Adequate knowledge, experience and confidence to undertake and successfully clear the six sigma green belt exam
- Increased experience, skill and confidence to independently drive implementation of six sigma practices and processes across the organisation, thereby demonstrating one’s potential and talent and facilitating future growth and potential through additional and higher roles and responsibilities
- Better decision-making and problem-solving skills to be able to not only identify a problem but also take prompt decisions to address the problem
- A sense of achievement to contribute to organisational development and success through one’s knowledge of six sigma green belt practices and efforts to ensure appropriate implementation
Who Should Attend?
- Senior leaders and managers of organisations who need to understand the importance of lean six sigma green belt training for employees
- Project and operations managers who should understand lean practices
- Quality managers responsible for managing and maintaining quality organisation-wide
- Testers and analysts responsible for testing software and other aspects to ensure error-free processing
- Process improvement/excellence experts responsible for ensuring optimal productivity and quality through simple operations
- Any other professional who would like to know more about the six sigma green belt training
The course covers the following areas important to understand lean six sigma green belt training:
Module 1 – Core Six Sigma Principles
- Focus on customer
- Understand how work happens
- Make processes smooth flowing
- Reduce wastes; concentrate on value
- Avoid defects; eliminate variation
- Ensure team buy-in/collaboration
- Make systematic and scientific efforts
Module 2 – Lean Six Sigma Tools
- The 5 Why’s
- The 5S system
- Value stream mapping
- Regression analysis
- Pareto chart
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Poka-yoke (Mistake proofing)
- Scatter diagram
- Root–Cause analysis
- Chi-squared test
- Cause-and-effect diagrams
Module 3 – DMAIC – Define
- Meaning and history
- Deliverables of lean six sigma projects
- Problem-solving strategy Y = (x)
- Voice of customer, business, employee
- Roles and responsibilities
- Process definition
- CTQs (critical to quality aspects)
- Cost of poor quality (COPQ)
- Pareto analysis (80:20)
- Project metrics
- Financial evaluation and benefits capture
- Seven waste elements
Module 4 – DMAIC – Measure
- Cause-and-effect/Fishbone diagrams
- Process/value stream mapping
- Supplier, input, process, output, customer (SIPOC)
- X-Y diagrams
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Descriptive six sigma statistics
- Normal distributions and normality
- Graphical analysis
- Bias, linearity, stability
- Capability analysis (attribute and discrete)
- Concept of stability
- Monitoring techniques
Module 5 – DMAIC – Analyse
- Multivariate analysis
- Distribution classes
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- One-way ANOVA
- Mood’s median
Module 6 – DMAIC – Improve
- Regression equation (non-linear/multiple linear)
- Confidence and prediction intervals
Module 7 – DMAIC – Control
- Control methods for 5S
- Poka-yoke (mistake proofing)
- I-MR/Xbar-R charts
- U/P/NP/X-S charts
- Cost–benefit analysis
Module 8 – Six Sigma Green Belt Benefits
- People development
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.